Chapter 36

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Bey:*panting* Fuck!
Rih:*smirks cockily* I know right.

I playfully rolled my eyes and giggled as I had my head rested on her shoulder, still panting. I tightened my limp legs around her waist while she pressed me up against the tiled wall of the shower.

Bey:*mumbles* We made reservations, and now we're gon' be late.
Rih: Not my fault.
Bey:*sighs* Well put me down so I can ready real quick.
Rih: We're good baby. There ain't no need to rush.
Bey: Really?
Rih: Yes, you can take your time gorgeous.

She gently placed me down on my feet and kissed my forehead before exiting the shower. I had to balance my body against the wall since my legs were threatening to give up on me. I quickly took a shower for the third time and after 15 minutes or so I hopped out of it, wrapping a towel around my wet body before walking out of the bathroom. There was no Robyn in sight when I entered our bedroom but I paid it no mind as I went to the closet to look for something to wear.

After going through the closet and not finding something satisfying, I decided to grab a red dress that my mom bought for me when she went to her honeymoon in South Africa. I looked it over and smiled when I suddenly got the perfect pair of shoes go match it with. My mood and the weather were perfect for this dress.

I quickly lotioned my body before sitting in front of the mirror to do my makeup. I decided on just a foundation, eyeliner, mascara and a nude lipstick.

Rih:*barges in* Yo, I know I said you can take your time but you're being extra, Bey.
Bey:*rolls eyes* You know I gotta make my makeup poppin'.
Rih: Yeah, but you look fine without it. Now bring ya' ass.

She left out of the room, leaving me to put on my dress. After I got dressed I stood up and examined myself on the mirror and indeed I looked fine. Grabbing my phone and clutch, I strutted out of the bedroom and walked along the hallway before walking down the stairs.

Rih: About damn time.
Bey:*giggles* Oh shut up.
Rih: Make me.
Bey: Is that another challenge?
Rih: You can call it whatever you want, baby girl.

I laughed and walked around her, but was immediately pulled back and slammed against the wall. I whimpered at the sudden pain, which all seemed to go away once my orbs met her mesmerising ones. Looking deeper into her eyes I noticed that they were somewhat brown which only made them even more exotic. I lowered my eyes down to her plump lips, and I watched them curl up into a taunting smirk. I flicked my eyes from her lips to her eyes, back to back.

Bey:*nervous smile* What?
Rih: Gimme a kiss.

She didn't have to say it again as I locked my arms around her neck, pulling her closer to me. I leaned up and brushed my lips against hers softly. She instinctively placed her hands on my ass, pressing my pelvis against hers. I moaned against her lips as I used one of my hands to cup her check while the other held her nape. I rubbed her nape and tilted my head to the side to get more access to her glorious lips. I parted my lips, silently inviting her tongue to explore my mouth. Our tongues danced, licking each other with their fiery tips. She wrapped her lips around my tongue and sucked on it lightly. I whimpered, my nerves buzzing with lust. She pulled away from me slowly and rested her forehead against mine, breathing heavily.

Rih: I'd rather be suckin' somethin' else right now.

She grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed it. I giggled and pushed her away and made my way out.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Mia: Are you enjoying your food miss?
Bey: Yes, definitely. It's amazing.
Rih: I told you, Bey. It's the best in town.
Mia: Well do y'all want something to drink now?
Bey:*stands up* Oh baby, you can order for me. I'ma be in the ladies room.