Chapter 13

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

Rih: Bey stop. I'm tryna work.
Bey: C'mon..I know you want it.

She mumbled against my neck in a seductive voice, sucking my neck in the process. Trust me, I was turned on but right at the back of my mind there was Onika. I can't jus' forget about her when she ain't around. She been stuck on my mind since this morning. Yes, Bey have been by my side since she left. But I missed Onika, her presence, her laughter, her adorable corny jokes, her smile...amongst other things.

Rih: Beyoncé, I'm serious!

Frustrated, she pulled herself away from me and took the chance to push my head. I shot her a look and she had the nerve to shoot it right back.

Bey: I should be mad at you for leaving me alone to go to her house. And don't you dare deny it....I think I should slap you very hard between yo eyes but anyway...All you gotta do is make it up for me. Right now.
Rih: You won't be slappin' me but I'm Sorry I left you alone. I can't make it up to you. Not now.
Bey: Tonight then.
Rih: No, not tonight either. I can't tonight.
Bey: Why the fuck not?! What's yo issue?! Why you acting like this?!
Rih: Yo, I ain't got no issue.
Bey: Then why you acting like a bitch?
Rih: Say what?
Bey: *mumbles* Nothin'.
Rih: You got that right.
Bey: *rolls eyes* Whatever.
Rih: Roll yo damn eyes again and I swear to god. You'll regret it!

She didn't roll 'em eyes again. She jus' huffed and walked away. I smirked, watching her walk, swaying her hips from left to right. Dang, her ass. Focus!

I'd spent the last 3 hours not working, just thinking. I was drained 'cause of thinking too much. All I knew is that I was telling Onika the truth tonight. I don't know how am I going to explain it but I'm telling her. I can't keep lying to her. She doesn't deserve it. I always felt guilty wherever she called, texted or someone mentioned her name. My guilt ends tonight.

My phone rang. I looked at the screen and answered it.

Rih: Aye, Melly Molly.
Mel: I told yo bitch ass to stop calling me dat. I ain't no molly. The fuck?
Rih: How about Smelly Melly?
Mel: Call me by some pet name again and I'll be forced to call you "forehead".
Rih: *annoyed* Whatevs. Why you call?
Mel: I'm headed to that new restaurant. Wanna grab lunch?
Rih: Sure. Gimme 10 minutes.
Mel: Ight.

I hung up, grabbed my purse and made my way outta the building. I hopped in my car, brought the engine to life and drove to the restaurant. It didn't take too long for me to pull up on front of the restaurant behind Mel's car. I got out and made sure to lock my doors before I made my way inside the restaurant. I was greeted by the hostess as I walked in.

Hos: Hi. Do you need a table?
Rih: No thanks. There's someone waiting for me in here.

She nodded and walked around me while I walked towards Mel's table. I took a seat on the opposite chair and before we could say shit, a waiter came and placed two plates in front of us then walked off. I glanced at the plates, then up at Mel with my eyebrows raised.

Mel: Oh..I ordered for you. I know it's yo favourite...so stap lookin' at me like that.

I didn't argue with that. We both dove in our dishes, eating like we hadn't eaten in months. That's how good it was. The previous waiter came to clear our table. Once he walked off we took the chance to catch up, talking about random shit. I sorta zoned out as she talked, only watching her lips move. I guess she noticed 'cause she was waving her hand in front of my face.

Mel: Where was you a minute ago?
Rih: Whatchu mean? I was here.
Mel: Bitch do I look like I'm dumb to believe dat bullshit.
Rih: Yea, kinda.
Mel: Robyn!
Rih: What? I'm serious. I was here witchu. Stap interrogating me.
Mel: Whatever.