Over and Over

*Simon's POV*

After carrying Meg up to her room with Vik, Tobi and Harry; Nick comes in to say goodbye. He'd been here for a few days but said he'd be better off at home. He left a note on Meg's desk saying that he'll see her soon, he didn't get a chance to say bye because of her passing out again.

Harry and Vik have been sat with Meg since what happened, Tobi goes in to check on them all occasionally. I'm just sat with JJ and Ethan like nothing ever happened, everyone else is in their rooms editing and stuff because there's nothing to do. I wouldn't say it's my fault for what happened but I guess I could have said what I said slightly differently.

*Harry's POV*

"So are you okay with dating a semi-conscious shy editor?" Vik asks

"What's bad about the editor part?"

"Nothing I just couldn't thing of anything else to say about her... How about 'your best friend's semi conscious, socially awkward sister'?"

"Well if Simon hadn't of just said what he said the way he said it, it'd be fine; she's amazing and I love her and it'll all be fine"

"Wow, um Harry... Didn't need the life story"

"Just cause you can't get a fucking girlfriend Vik"

"Oi shut up! Helmet Boy'll get a girl at some point"

"Now that's why you can't get a girlfriend" I end the conversation, all Vik does is laugh.
He knows I was joking.