Bestfriends (Elounor)

Hi! Were, Talia and Eleanor, were bestfriends since sixth grade, were totally like more than as sisters.

Talia: ''Eleanor,wait up!''

Eleanor: ''Sure''.

''Talia and Eleanor are going to school'' (THEIR ALREADY COLLAGE)

Talia: I Have Something for you,i'll give it to you tommorow.

Eleanor: Me too, i have something for you, actually i have it now..im just kind of shy giving it to you

Talia: Oh!Yeah, i thought it was October 1, but its already September, 30 yet! and our friendship day is tommorow, kinda excited i guess..so i might give it to u now.

'' Talia gave her present to Eleanor''

Eleanor: Omfg! Talia, u made me happy. it awesome. 

Eleanor: I Have something for you too, but i think maybe not now. im kinda shy..

Talia: Naaah! It's Okay. What are best friends for..right?

Eleanor: Okay! Fine. Here!!! 

****** opened it up*******

Talia: Thanks, Eleanor. Its really perfect.

Eleanor's POV: I Should've have told her, i dont want to break our friendship because of that..

'' Talia and Louis were together, they are the sweetest couples  of the year.''

November 17 = Talia and Louis' Anniverssary., it's the day when Eleanor getting hurt over and over again for 2 years. 

***** There's a party at Talia's House ***** ( Louis & Eleanor was there)

Talia: Happy 2nd Anniverssary, Sweetie!

Louis: Happy 2nd Anniverssart to you too, Babe!

Talia: I Love You

Louis: Forever and ever, Babe!

Eleanor: Congratulations! Taliaand Louis..have a strong realtionship. (deepinside)

'' Eleanor is smiling through the pain ''

***** The Party has ended ***** (Louis already left)

Eleanor: Hey! Talia, before we cleaned up this mess, i have something to tell you. 

Talia: Oh! Yeah, Sure. What's that?

Eleanor: Hope you don't mind, and i hope our friendship won't last. Because, uhmmp.. uhghh..i have!..something..to..

Talia: What's that? it's fine, tell me!

Eleanor: Louis and I are together, since 2010. before you've met, i know I'm the one, who introduced.. Louis at you..but..i do it on purpose.

Talia:*  '' Crying '' * But, why..your my bestfriend since sixth grade!

Eleanor: Because, i have a disease, you know one time i said i was going to new york for some job. it wasn't that is because i have to go there with my family and get my therapy.

Talia: Oh my geez.. Wh you didn't tell me? Come here *** hugs Eleanor***

________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for the part 2 xoxo 

VOTE, COMMENT AND BE MY FAN! 

i wrote a preferences.. please read it!