Ex- boyfriend (Elounor)

ELEANOR'S POV'

'' I Hope she's fine right now, i remember the time we spent together after i recovered in my disease. but, then she tell me that she's leaving and going to Australia to study and live there for good.'' I said it to Louis on phone. 

'' She said she's visiting us if she has time. So cheer up! Here to make it up to you wanna go for a dinner date tomorrow night?'' Louis said.

'' That we'll be great, i wanna go out and leave this boring wild life, LOL'' I said.

'' Great, so pick you up in 5! '' Louis said and hang ups the phone.

After Louis and I talked. I opened my twitter. And i saw Talia tweeted '' I Miss my bestie '' I replied, to her '' ;'(, Miss you too Talia'' 

( Let's skip the boring night)

THE DAY AFTER:

ELEANOR'S POV'

I toast some bread, and cooked some bacon. I prepare some coffee too. I'm alone in my apartment, scary. 

( Skip the boring afternoon)

I'm wearing a red glittering dress, and the necklace that Louis gave to me last year, i'm wearing the flat shoes that Talia gave to me before she leaved. Omg, i'm so excited. Wonder what Louis' wearing, It's almost 5PM, don't know Louis now. He didn't text me yet.. or call.

LOUIS' POV:

Im wearing my tux, and the shoes that Eleanor bought me. I'm on my way now, to Eleanor's apartment. Wondering if she'd look just the way i imagine. *crossed fingers* So excited. 

I rang the bell at Eleanor's apartment. 

ELEANOR'S POV'

Someone rang my bell, it must be Louis. I ran down from the stairs and quick open the door.

Omg, it's Louis. '' Uh-uh,Eh- Eleanor? Let's go?'' Louis said. ''Sure, babe'' I said. while closing the door Louis said '' You look stunning this evening Eleanor, well not just this evening almost everyday'' I said '' Awww, babe! Thank You, oh well, everyday your handsomenest is enhancing, Haha!'' Louis said'' Let's just go, babe. were gonna be late'' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for the next chapter. There is a new character going in. so please continueing reading till the last. 

And sorry for the short chapter.. 

VOTE, BE A FAN, COMMENT!