My Past (Elounor)

ELEANOR'S POV'

It wasn't easy though making things so easy for me and him. '' You, okay babe? Were gonna be there soon'' Louis said. ''Yep, I'm Okay'' You answered, like your whispering. Were here now, in the place were Louis prepare our dinner, it's on the roof top of the building, with a sweet lovely music. it's much quiter up here. ''Do you like it?'' Louis said. '' Definitely, babe! It's perfect'' 

We finished our dinner, followed by a colourful fireworks.. Louis and I both go down at the building, were headed to a Elevator. In fact there's a 2 people in the Elevator and looks familiar. ''Hey, Eleanor. What's up? '' Jeric(Harry Styles) said. ''Oh! Uh- Hey! Jeric'' I said. I seems look shocked. with i saw. ''btw, This is Selena, my girlfriend'' Jeric said. ''Uh- Nice to meet you! This is Louis, u know him. U both seen each other right?'' I said. i feel speechless in front of Jeric '' Hey, bro!'' Louis said. '' Hey! Oh, well nice meeting you'll, we've gotta go'' Jeric said. 

Jeric and Selena, is gone out the Eleavator in floor 26. 

Were out in the Eleavator, and headed home. 

''You, okay. Hon? You seems upset! What's wrong?'' Louis said. ''Naah! I'm okay i'm just not feeling well!'' I said '' You suree?'' Louis said. '' Yep'' I said. '' All right, then I'll get you home now.'' Louis said. '' Thanks, Babe'' I said and kiss Louis on lips. 

LOUIS' POV:

Wonder what's going on, with Eleanor. She seems upset. I Hope she enjoy the dinner with me tonight. Weve been reach Eleanor's apartment. I open the car door and get her shot straight up to her room. '' So, See you tom.? At the Ball?'' I said '' Yeah! Sure.'' Eleanor said. '' I love you, babe! i said. '' I love you too'' Eleanor said. and i grab her back lean to me and kissed her. '' Bye-bye'' Eleanor said. '' Bye, babe!'' i said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter i'll make it better soon. I'm just kinda in a hurry right now.. :) 

VOTE, BE A FAN, COMMENT!