Red Cherry??

Don't become his friend

He's going to hurt me, he's going to hurt us

Your worthless and pathetic
----------------------------------------------------
"Jasmine you need to talk to me. You can't keep talking to Grace." Dr. Batista tells me. I don't don't talk durning these sessions. Grace doesn't want me to. She says its for the best. She has always know what's the best. They give me medical to make Grace go way. Sometimes I'm happy she goes away because that means that I don't have to listen to her mean comments. Sometimes the pills don't work and Grace stays. If your wondering who Grace is she's the voice in my head as the doctors say, but I see her so that means she is real. Sometimes I don't know if she is real or not. I've been in this mental institution since I was 9yrs old, but Grace has been with me ever since I was 4yrs old. " Jasmine I've assigned you a group buddy. He doesn't go here. I want you to try and become his friend. You don't have to tell him any thing ." Dr. Batista tells me. At first I'm confused, they've never did this before. But then I become nervous. Grace won't like me talking to him. I have to talk to Grace about this when she comes back. Dr. Batista goes out side and comes back with a bright red haired guy. He looks like a cherry😂. "Jasmine this is Michael. He's your group buddy. I want you to talk to him." Dr. Batista tells me. But I decide to ask him a question " what about Grace . She won't like me talking to him. She'll get mad!" Dr . Batista seems shocked by my outbreak he then says I can discuss this with Grace later. He then leaves us alone. "Hi. I'm Michael." He says. I than says what's been on my mind ever since he got here"You look like a cherry." He than bust out laughing. But I just look at him in confusion. He stops laughing and puts on a serious face and asks " What do you want to do??"