Update!

Hello lovelies, I bet you're all wondering where the hecky heck the new chapter is. Don't hit me.

I'm taking a break for about two weeks to visit with my family. There's a lot that's been going on that's a very personal issue to me, and it's been a massive road block in my life for the past week or so. Which I obviously won't be explaining because none of you really want to hear that haha. (But if you actually want to know, message me and I'll explain. It is a very heavy subject, though, so please keep that in mind.)

I personally apologize for how long it ALWAYS takes me to update. I know I make excuses like no tomorrow, but I really do try my hardest for all of you. I've said this a million times, but I don't want to force myself to write just so I can get a chapter up. The content suffers severely if that happens, and I only want to give you all the best that I can. 

So again, I know it always takes me forever, but I promise you it'll be out as soon as I'm able to write it. I hope you're all doing well, and PLEASE if you need anything at all, just message me anytime. I'll do my best to help.

One last thing, big shoutout to this sweetheart wolfkawaii666 for making a YouTube video about me! Whaaaat?! That's crazy nice of you hun, I appreciate it so much! You guys should give her a follow, I love her to death! <3 It's linked at the top if any of you want to watch it. 

Anyways, I'll see all you lovelies soon, have an awesome day, and don't forget to smile because you're all amazing and I love you. Bye! <3