Chapter 1

For 6 months now, Daisy Johnson had been on the run. She didn't know where she was going but she knew that she couldn't go back to S.H.I.E.L.D. She sat in a motel room on her laptop tracking S.H.I.E.L.D and watching them track her. While Daisy was on her laptop, her cellphone rang. 'BLOCKED NUMBER' it read on the screen. Daisy slowly picked it up. "Hello." She said curiously. "Daisy come home, please." Came a familiar voice. Daisy felt a tear roll down her cheek, "I can't," she said, "it reminds me too much of Lincoln and Ward. I can't go back." She sobbed. Just then there was a knock at the door, and Daisy got up and slowly opened the door. "Hey tremors." Mack said standing outside her motel room door. Daisy dropped her phone, hugged Mack, and cried into his chest. After a moment, they walked inside and Mack sat on the couch with her and let Daisy cry some more. "We miss you tremors," Mack said after Daisy stopped crying, "Yoyo and Joey miss working, they want to come back." Daisy looked up at Mack, "why aren't they going on missions?" She asked. "Because we can't have the secret warriors without you." Mack said looking down at Daisy. Just then there was a knock at the door, "it's open." Daisy said and Coulson walked into the room. "So," Coulson asked, "are you coming home?" Daisy sighed, "I can't." She said holding back tears.