Chapter 4

"I'll call up Joey and Yoyo." Mack said stepping into the hallway. Daisy put her laptop into her backpack, left her payment in the desk draw, put her backpack on her back, and left with the team. "I've let Joey and Yoyo know that we are on our way to pick them up." Mack said as he walked onto the Bus. After a few minutes, they finished picking up Joey and had just landed to pick up Elena. "Mack, it's so good to see you again." Elena said as Mack pulled her into a hug. "It's good to see you too, Yoyo." Mack said as he hugged her. "So, what's this big important mission we are going on?" Joey asked standing at the top of the cargo ramp. "It's a rescue mission." Mack said as he walked with Joey and Elena to debriefing. After the debriefing, Joey stood by the holotable confused. "So, the thing that was controlling the guy we didn't like who "swayed" Daisy is now on the planet he/it came from and is on the planet with Lincoln, and we are going to save both of them?" Joey asked, "Am I the only one confused by this plan?" May nodded, "Yeah, we all understand the plan clearly." Mack laughed to himself, "Hunter would be confused." He said with a weak smile and May, Coulson, Fitz, Simmons, and Daisy nodded in agreement.