Chapter 2

Coulson and Mack looked at Daisy as she closed her motel room door behind them. "We'll send in someone else from the team tomorrow," Coulson said as he and Mack left the motel, "she can't say no to everyone." Mack shrugged as they left. Daisy put her laptop and phone into her backpack and went to bed. Early the next morning, Daisy left her motel room with her backpack and paid the person at the front desk in cash before leaving. Daisy left the motel and turned at every corner she came to changing up between going left and right, never going straight past a corner. Late in the evening she came to a bed and breakfast where she ate dinner and decided to spend a few nights. Daisy unlocked her room, went inside, and set up her laptop on the table, checking to see where the S.H.I.E.L.D van that was being used to track her was. Once Daisy was satisfied with where the van was, she hid her laptop, changed into a bikini and went to the bed and breakfast's outdoor pool. "Um, excuse me Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to come out of the pool," an employee for the bed and breakfast said, "the outdoor pool is closed now." Daisy slowly got out of the pool, "Does it look like I care?" She asked, the ground started to quake a bit. Just then, Daisy was tackled to the ground. "Get off of me," Daisy said struggling to move under the person, "GET OFF!" The person who tackled Daisy stayed on top of her, "No can do Tremors," he said, "no can do." Daisy struggled to get Mack off of her. "Mack, you can stand up now." Coulson said standing over them. Mack got up and helped Daisy up, when she was standing up, Coulson put a pair of cuff bracelets on her arms. "What's this?" Daisy asked trying to pull them off her arms. "They are to stop you from using your powers." Coulson said and started to leave with Mack. "If you think stopping my powers is going to bring me back to shield you're wrong." Daisy yelled and went to her room at the bed and breakfast.