If life could...

Frisk started speaking to comfort you because your friends had all left you for another girl that was going to replace you in your friend group. Frisk had almost immediately noticed and went over to you and comforted you, telling you that everything would be alright and that you would defiantly find more friends. "Come on your a great person! I'm sure you'll make new friends quickly!" They told you. "That's not how it works Frisk!" You tell them sternly. "Life will only give you things and then all those things will leave you! That's the only way life has ever worked for me!" You had been adopted by parents you didn't want and your friends didn't even acknowledge you 3/4ths of the time. This was life's way... or so you thought.
"Stop thinking about the things you want to change and change the parts of life you can." They wanted to motivate you. "When life gives you something. Make it worth while, try not to let it go bad quickly. Savor it like candy," Frisk ended weirdly. (That is a weird end to a sentence though) "then... then will you be my friend?" You ask through the sorrow you were shedding. "Of course you can!" You had expected them to say. But they didn't. Frisk looked at you. You could make out a small blush across their face but he sun was in the was so you couldn't see there face very well. "Sure." They said a bit quietly. "I'd love that," you looked at them sadly. "Why'd you say it like that?...You don't really want to be my friend do you?" They stop you before you can say anything else. "I do want to be your friend in total honesty! It's just when you asked it took a few seconds for my brain to cooperate!" They smile at you and take your hand.

.........

In that same instant just like you had asked to be their friend.

.........

Frisk went on one knee. You had been dating for several years after they had first asked you out and had explained the truth on why they took so long to accept your first true friendship. "(Y/N)... will you... m-marry me?!" They ask holding up to you a ring in a box. "If life could give me anything and only one thing, I would chose you (Y/N)." They told you. You gasped and all the other random people around you awaited for your answer. "Yes! Frisk Yes!" You jump into a hug and kiss. "For the rest of my life yes!" You whispered into their ear.