Ode To Life

It's not until you truly stop what you're doing and count your blessings that we realize how great our lives truly are. We spend so much time focused on the bad things in our lives because it's the easiest thing to think about. But i know for a fact that the 20 or so people who might read this live in a house with food to eat and beds to rest. When you look at it from that perspective it really looks different from how you might have seen it. We live in a place where there's no bombs in the streets, a place where we all have equal opportunities. You have the ability to freely form your future. Even though all these facts are true, they're still clouded by these bad things, whatever they may be. Only recently have i truly learned how great everything really is and i want everyone to know. Even if you're doing fine, just live your fucking life. Find something or someone to live for, and run. Run and never stop. For whatever reason it may be you have to promise to keep on keeping on. I know what pain feels like and i've experienced things that might possibly be worse than death. Im not asking for attention, Dont message me i swear to God, but im making a point. If you are struggling to find meaning in this life i will ALWAYS be here for whatever you need to talk about. Seriously ive got nothing better to do. Even if you just need someone to talk to I'll be here to give some love. Stay alive for me, but if you can, then live for me.