1

He's Wasting My Blogging Time.
**

    Save me was my first thought, embarrassment was all over me and I felt dizzy from the sun

    Save me was my first thought, embarrassment was all over me and I felt dizzy from the sun. I couldn't believe the big deal my mom made of this dumb thing. It was on a Wednesday in January and god how I wanted to forget it.

I was running in PE the class I dearly hated the most since I one had to change infront of other people and I didn't look the best nor had sexy underwear. I wore baige bras and colorful underwear. I was sophomore with no class. In tottaly honesty the uniform didn't help since I had always wore baggy basketball shorts and a large grey T shirt. Along of my reasons why I hated this class was, since I had a crush since freaking 8th grade.

Good thing is that my feelings have died down but god hes one of those guys that you can never get over since he was just so Hot. Everyone liked the guy and I was another one and I didn't mind. I never got the guy it was kinda my thing. But back to the tragic event which lead me to this shitty place was that we we're running and BOOM I was lost in thought or should I say I was starring at Darren take of his shirt as at the same time envied his girlfriend who laughed with his friends. And with that boom I tripped over this girl and I fell splat on my face and god how it felf like hours but it just seconds. Before I knew it I couldn't get up, my ankle was twisted and my life went down hill. The coach came my friend Melissa and Bri took me on a wheel chair to the locker rooms. Laughter all over and I was practically dead.

"Theresa didn't I always tell you to be careful? God you should have worn a pust up bra so it could have saved your fall. Baby just please be more careful." My mother gushed and I was still in a sleepy mood.

Now it was Thursday and I was in the emergency room, it was too fancy. My mom drove to the nice part of town to bring me here. I just thought it was stupid, the children's hospital was much closer and more faster.

I just grew irritated, I was all day at school dealing with a busted ankle, my mother forced me to go, thinking my swollen foot was 'just fine'. Even her pathetic boyfriend told her to take me to the hospital. 

"Sorry." I huffed out and flipped through my history notes so I could do my homework. Sinc this great doctor my mother gushed about was taking forever.

I hated everything and everyone I wanted to be dead. Every time I look down to my ankle I just recall the events of my tragic life.

I Teddy Torres ate shit, sprained my ankle and did it all infront of a hot guy.  And currently I just wanted to leave the god damn place, cry on my pillow and reblog on tumblr so I can forget everything. My ankle didn't even hurt that much and my phone was dead and I needed to blog about the whole damn thing so I can express myself with out looking like an idiot.

With my mom on the phone calling my whole family telling them I was in a stupid accident. And having the TV blast 'Moms Night Out'. This just to be my life, I didn't even get to talk to my friends, and I could tell they were making jokes.