16

Kiss & Tell
**

Kiss & Tell **

              "Who is She?"

"Just a friend."

I guess by the look of his eyes he didn't want to discuss it. Yet I had courage enough to ask.

"Why are you such a grand secret? As if you need mystery." I lowly said, he kept his eyes onto me.

"I can always take you home, just say yes or no." He said as if he was dismissing what I said.

"No, I dont want to go home. I want to just know. I need to know, I dont want to do this if im just some girl you'll sleep with."

"We haven't even—"

"I might be young but im not entirely stupid. And you know what yeah, I rather be home. Alone in my misery. You can go back to whoever that was." I throw my napkin on to the table and stand up.

He then stands up and walks behind me. I could feel his eyes burning hole behind me. We both eventually find ourselves waiting for an elevator.

"You dont even know what you're getting yourself into."

"Enlighten me then, since i'm such a child." I mocked and looked at my phone.

"From: Unknown
Liar, Lair. Your sugar daddy is a liar."

The elevator doors open we both enter. Silence poured all over us. I wanted to be home and change my clothes and change myself. Why couldn't I be that girl who could just let herself? To ignore and let him just have me. I wanted to experience sex and he was truly one to give in. From the way he would take away my breath away with a kiss. To the way he stares. Why was I getting a little to personal?

"Please stop looking at me. I can feel you burning holes in my body." I huff out looking at the view of the city.

"If only you knew." He says and I look into his dark eyes. He looks into me so differently. "I could ruin you so quickly." And suddenly he headed towards me and lifting me up and pressing me against the wall and his lips crashing into mine.

I gasped with all the movements and his tongue dominating me. His hands gripping onto me so roughly. I push away and catch my breath. And get away from his grip.

"You can't do that! I'm not that girl you can kiss and confuse her! Sebastian who the fuck do you think you are?" I exclaim

He looks at me quietly.

"I want answers. I want to know every inch of you. But you're busy, you're reserved, you rather kiss me to shut up or just dismiss it. And you didn't even bother to tell me who the hell is that person. If it wasn't anything you would be honest or I hoped you'd be." I rambled. "You're complicated and complex."