Chapter uno (one)

'Morning baby' he said In his thick,heavy and seductive voice
I opened my eyes or so I thought I did.
Where was I ?
Who was this speaking ?
What happened last night ?
?!!??!??!

AT A PARTY IN A CLUB CALLED ZAMB(pronounced zAy•yum)
As soon as the guard let me and Jessie in we immediately were impressed well not just by the club itself but by the fact that her and I got I the club with no problem at all being our fake ids looked like those little cards you get from a dress up doctors costume when you were a kid. So Jessie and I walk around.
'We don't go home until we find a guy to take home!'she said
I laughed and gave her a smirk as if I was saying 'no problem this will be easy'
When in reality I knew it wouldn't.
I see these girls just swarming around a group of what looks like five boys.
One with fair/olive looking skin with somewhat wavy more curly black hair with tattoos up and down his arm. Another with a very chizzled looking face with a little bit of stubble on his face. This incredibly hot boy with unnatural looking dirty blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Man was he good looking. Another who seemed to be a little bummed out had jet black hair with many more tattoos then the first guy and he seemed to be getting the least amount of attention completely opposite from the last one I could see which he had tan skin but not to tan but olive enough and had light brown hair and definitely not as many tattoos.