Chapter 15 • What is wrong with me?

Armaan Mallik's P.O.V

Oh my god! I am gonna go crazyy!!!

All the time, on our way home she kept blabbering and smacking me. I swear, one day, I'm gonna get her for that.

She kept talking while I took her in my arms and made the way towards my room. "Almaan! You'le so bad na! I didn't tell any seclet of Mushki and she told you I liked you! You wele not shupoosed to know!" Her babyish voice caught my ears and I grinned as she confirmed.

(Armaan! You're so bad na! I didn't tell any secret of Muski and she told u I liked you.)

I gently laid her down on the bed and covered her with the duvet. I was about to leave, when I felt a tight grip on my wrist. I turned around to see Riddhima holding my wrist, pouting at me. I raised my eyebrows questionably at her. "Good Night Almaan!" She said in a cute little voice. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

I turned to go when, again I felt a tight grip. I turned around to see her smiling like a goof with a hint of blush on her cheeks. "Would you Shleep with me?"
(Would you sleep with me?)

My eyes popped out at her question. We both know, after tonight both of us will be regretting the moment. We will be back to square-one. 

"Pleashh!" (Pleasee!) she requested making me sigh.

She is totally drunk.

I sighed and went over to her and laid next to her maintaining some distance. My eyes popped out when I felt a head on my chest, and a leg wrapping over mine.

Lady what are you doing?

"Goodnight!" She whispered in a soft tone making my heart melt. I've always wanted this. Her in my arms, us sleeping together. Her strong lavender scent hit my nostrils, intoxicating me into her smell. My vision started to get blurry, as my eyes felt heavy. I closed my eyes sighing with a content smile on my lips.

***************************

Riddhima Gupta's P.O.V.

"Hey honey!" I walked into his office with a bouquet of flowers and a strawberry cheesecake in my hand which read 'Congratulations Dear Hubby'.

He sat there on his cozy leather chair, dressed in his Armani suit, looking more hotter than anyone ever could. I saw him smile at me as he got up and walked over to me. I kept the cake on the table, in front of the couch in his office. He came from behind and encircled his arms around my petite waist. I rested my head backwards, on his shoulder as he dug his face into my neck, tracing the length with the tip of his pointy nose.

"Armaan" I whispered in pleasure as left light pecks on my neck, making electrifying currents awaken in my whole body.

"I love you baby!" He whispered in a hoarse voice, turning me by my waist, making me face him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too honey!" I murmured against his lips while he smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss

***********

"Oh my god!" I sat up on the bed and took my head in my hands. I rubbed my temple with my fingers, remembering the awful dream I just had.

Was it really awful?

Why do I always get a dream of us making out, confessing our love to each other when we're not even in love? He just lusts over me while I'm just his friend.