Chapter 12.

Sabrinas pov.
I wake up the next morning finding Rowan still asleep next to me. Her arms were wrapped around me which made me smile and feel safe.

I turned my head to see the time and it was 11am. My stomach growled telling me I was hungry so I careful got out of bed, trying to not wake up Rowan and somehow I succeed, luckily Rowan is a deep sleeper.

I walk down to the kitchen to get food finding my family sitting at a table talking about something. It sounded important as they were whispering and as soon as I walked in there was a dead silence.

"Ahh Goodmorning guys" I say opening the cupboard to grab cereal out and my dad slams his hand on the table causing me to flinch and drop the cereal.

"How dare you be a lesbian" He growls and gets up from his seat and walks towards me. I look at him confused. "How do you know?" I ask stupidly and he response clenching his teeth "Live stream"

"Well yes I'm into girls, so what?" I ask wondering why he is over reacting and he responds "I didn't raise you to become a fag! I raised you to marry a man, maybe Peyton Meyer, and have children!" He says turning his hand to a fist.

"Dad, why can't you be happy for me? I found someone I love, I love Rowan okay? There's nothing you can do about it" I tell him crossing my arms.

"Where's Rowan now?" My mum asks and I respond "Upstairs in my room, why?"

There was something in my dads eyes that I've never seen before, it was filled with angry and he looked like he wanted to kill someone.. Wait..

I see him walking towards my room. "Rowan get out the window, run!" I scream hoping she will hear me. I run after my dad but my mum holds me back and grabs a knife from the kitchen counter and holds it up to my neck.

"M-mum" I choke out almost in tears wondering why this is happening to me. "I didn't want to raise a fag, Sarah's my new favourite daughter"

Tears start running down my face and Sarah gets up from the table, surprised look on her face also. "But mum.. I love Rowan.." She then growls in my ear "no you dont, your too young to know anything. You won't be with her and you can't feel anymore feelings for her or I'll stab you right now, got that?"

The next few seconds happen too fast. Sarah runs over and pushes my mum away from me, her knife scratching my neck leaving a small cut but nothing major and she slams my mums head in the kitchen counter, knocking her unconscious.

"Sarah..?" I say and she looks horrified to what she just did to her mother. "I'm sorry mum.." She says before picking up the knife out of her hand. "We better go see if Rowan is okay" she tells me and I nod.

We rush back into my room seeing my dad alone in my room. "Dang it she got away!" He says out loud not noticing us yet and I sigh out of relief.

He heard me sigh and turned around and rushed at us about to punch us but Sarah lunges at him too with the knife she was holding.

My dad was too quick and grabbed Sarah's hand stopping her and he grabbed the knife out of her hand and stabbed her and Sarah fell to the ground in a pool of her blood.

Soon we hear police and ambulance sirens and my dad quickly went out the window and started running but before he leaves fully he yells "Your next Sabrina!"

When he was gone I rushed to Sarah's side and I thankfully see her still alive. I slowly took the knife out of her and grabbed my blankets off my bed and wrap it around her stab wound which was on her stomach.

"Sabrina.." Sarah says weakly. "Shh don't waste your energy" I say gently. "Sabrina I support you and Rowan fully" she says with tears in her eyes because of the pain. "Thank you Sarah, just be quiet now and save your energy, your going to be ok" I tell her and soon the ambulance people rush into my room and take over.

"How did you know to come here?" I ask the ambulance people as they put Sarah on a stretcher and outing an oxygen mask over her mouth and bandaging her wound.

"A girl called 111, she's outside" (where I live you call 111 for emergency) I nod and follow them outside with Sarah and they load Sarah in the ambulance and Rowan runs over to me and hugs me.

"Thank god your okay" she says in a frightened voice. "Is your dad gone? Where your mum? Why is Sarah stabbed?" She asks lots of questions once and then I see the ambulance people take my mum out of the house on the stretcher, still knocked out and into a different ambulance.

"My dad came to go and kill you and I was about to stop him but my mum grabbed me and held a knife to my neck. Sarah managed to get her off me and knock my mum out. She then took the knife and we went into my room o see if your okay and we found you have left. My dad then attack and Sarah went to stab him but my dad was stronger and stopped her an stabbed her instead. When he heard the sirens he left but he threatened that I was next." I tell her a police officer came up to me.

"No he won't, the police is after him and the minute we find him we will place him under arrest. Hearing what you mother tried to do, once she wakes up she will be sent to court and most likely fined guilty and will be arrest. Meanwhile, you and Your sister won't have anywhere to live, since you under aged you can't live alone. We will have to send you both to an orphanage." He tells us and panics shoots through me.

What if my new family moves away from here? How will I continue my singing courier? What about girl meets world? What if I don't see Rowan ever again? What if Sarah and I get split up and get adopted by a different family?

"That will be unlikely" a lady say and walks over to us. "Hi I'm Mrs Blanchard, Rowans mother and I will happily adopted Sarah and Sabrina" she tells the police man and I smile wide.

"Alright, if that's fine by Sabrina and Sarah Carpenter, we will give you the adoption forms." The officer says and I say "it's fine with me! And Sarah would agree too" he nods and hands Riley's mother the forms and she starts writing it out.

"Sabrina, I think you should go with your sister to the hospital, we will catch up later" Rowans mum says and I nod and hop into the ambulance and I hold my sisters hand, hoping she will be alright as the ambulance starts driving to the hospital.