Chapter 3.

Sabrina's pov.
As I walk into set the next day, Peyton runs up to me. "Where were you yesterday? I went to your house and you weren't there" he says still slightly worried. "Sorry I was at Rowans house practising our scripts, we didn't finish till late so i stayed the night" I tell him and his eyes widen.

"You went to Rowans house?! How?, oh my god what does her house looks like! I've heard only Corey has been to her place but he won't tell what it's like" Peyton says excitedly and I laugh.

"Calm down Peyton, we were just practising our scripts that's all, and her house is nice and modern" I tell him.

Just then Rowan and Corey walk in holding hands. That's new, and for once they walk over to us. "Hey Sabrina" Rowan says smiling at me. Oh my god she's smiling at me.

"Hey Rowan, how are you?" I ask and she responds "Good, what about you?" I nod "Pretty good." Peyton looked at me then at Rowan then back at me and so on.

"Corey Report to the office please" The sound on the speaker says. "Gotta go, Seeya later guys" he says then kisses Rowans cheek and walks away which makes me furious for some reason.

"Ahh" Peyton and I says confused at what Corey just did and Rowan says "Oh yeah you guys don't know, Corey is my boyfriend now" ouch that hurt me.

"Oh.. Ah.. Congrats" I say trying to be a supportive friend but inside I was heartbroken. I don't even know why, it's not like we're actually together or that I like her. Yeah, I don't like her so why should I feel jealous? She's just so beautiful.. With her brown chocolate eyes.. And her wavy brown hair and her perfect tanned skin.. Oh crap I have a crush on her.

Rowans pov.
"Oh.. Ah.. Congrats" Sabrina tells me. Was that hurt in her voice? Nah I must be imagining things. After that she started staring at me, like she was day dreaming. "Crap" she suddenly says and I look at her funny.

"Oh uh Peyton I need to talk to you right now!" Sabrina says grabbing his arm and pulling him to a different room. I start following them, making sure they don't notice me. I then hide behind a box of props we use on the show and they start talking, it looks important so I grab my phone out and start recording.

"Peyton what do I do!" Sabrina asks Peyton looking worried. "Just tell Rowan" Peyton tells Sabrina. Ohh this is getting good. But what does she want to tell me?

"I can't just walk up to Rowan and say "Hey! We just started talking to each other yesterday, but I have a huge fucking crush on you!" She says then hit Peytons arm "Comeon start thinking!"

Woah wait.. Sabrina has a crush on me? I wonder how many views this video will get..

"Why don't you start hanging out with her more, and when she knows you better buy her flowers or whatever you buy and ask her out on a date" Peyton says and Sabrina nods "Alright I'll do that"

"Sabrina Carpenter, Ben Savage and Rowan Blanchard, report to set 3 to start filming scene 1" Someone says on the speakers and I turn off the recording and I run out of the room, and a couple seconds after Peyton and Sabrina walk out and we head to set.
-

"Is this really worth it Maya? Loosing our friendship over some boy?" I ask, acting Riley. "No.. No it's not, we've been friends for as long as I can remember and I don't think Ranger rick should get in the way" Sabrina says meaningful, acting Maya.

"Maya.. Life is changing" I say looking at my hands, acting worried. "Good or bad?" Sabrina asks casually. "I don't know.. I just realised something" I stutter on purpose for the acting.

"You can tell me anything Riles" Sabrina says truthfully. "I found out why I was always angry at the sight of you and Lucas together" I say looking into Sabrina's eyes. "And why is that?" Sabrina asks leaning against the baywindow, trying to act like the cool Maya.

"Maya... I-I'm Pansexual.." I say stuttering, acting scared, my head now looking down "Wow.. I did not expect that" Sabrina says acting surprised. "Are you angry?" I ask, my head still down scared.

"How could I be, I'm BiSexual" Sabrina says acting cool and she smiles at me which made my head look up. "Maya.. I like you" I says playing with my fingers on purpose. "Of course you do, I already know that" Sabrina says acting like she doesn't know what I meant."No I mean.. More than a friend, the way I thought I looked at Lucas" I say looking into Sabrina eyes again.

Sabrina then shuffles close to me on the baywindow and we Look into eachothers eyes. We both slowly lean in, our lips so close I could feel her hot breath. We pause for a second before taking a small breath then we close the gap.

My first kiss.. And it was with a girl.. But not just any girl no.. It was with Sabrina. I always thought my first kiss was going to be with a boy but I can't complain. Corey and I haven't even kissed yet and he was my boyfriend.

The kiss felt magical, her lips were so soft against mine, our lips moved in zinc slowly, our faces tilted so slightly. Our lips fitted perfectly together, almost like it was made for eachother. For some reason I never wanted it to end but I knew it will because it's Ben Savages part now acting Cory.

"Does this mean no more Boys?!" Ben says acting happy and he jumps up and down and Sabrina and I pull apart from the kiss, me already missing her warm lips and we act surprised to see him.

"Does this mean no more boys?!" Ben repeats still jumping up and down in joy and Riley turns to me. "Depends if she says yes to this.. Maya Will you be my girlfriend?"

"And cut! End of scene, Go have some lunch guys" the director says and Sabrina and I both nod, still sitting on the baywindow set, still not believing what we just did.