Chapter 22

Jay POV: 

Stars, the name of the song I wrote with Cheryl has been a massive success for her but life for me hasn't changed much except I don't have to stay at Debbie's anymore which is awesome for me. The girls movie was released a month ago and lets just say the cinema's are loving it because mixers have made the movie sold out on every single night, I haven't even gotten to see it yet and I was in it. It's like the movies that Justin Bieber has had and Cheryl made one too but I know the girls really want a movie where they can act and be in a story line so I'm working on it.

"Jay!" Perrie spoke walking into the living room and turning off the programme I was watching. 

"Um I was watching that." 

"Yeah this will take two seconds."

"What is it Pez?"

"Mam's coming over today, I just thought I'd warn you, the girls said it would probably be best to go to hers with Ella but she insisted on coming here I'm so sorry." 

"I'll keep out the way then. What time is she coming?" 

"About 10." 

"Okay and is Ella up? I would like to spend time with her before the wicked witch gets here." 

"Yeah she's up, Jade was gonna get her dressed but if you want to..." 

"It's fine let Jade do it." I head into the kitchen as Jade comes down the stairs with Ella in her arms. 

"Morning Jadey." I smile, we walk into the kitchen together, Jade puts Ella in the high chair and then gives me a massive hug. 

"Did Pez tell you?" 

"Yeah, I'm just gonna stay out the way." 

"If that's what you want to do baba." After breakfast and saying morning to Leigh and Jes, I take Ella outside and we start playing on her little swing and then the girls start singing so I pick Ella up and start dancing with her. I'm facing away from the back door, we just got Ella's pool set up and I was playing with Ella who was giggling happily in it when I see Debbie walk up behind Ella, without saying a word I get up and walk past the girls and go inside. 

"Babe..." Jesy starts to talk to me but I just keep on walking

Jesy POV: 

I turn to the other girls. "She'll be okay Jes, you can't say you didn't expect her to react like that." Leigh reassured me. I look at Ella, she'd been smiling when Jay had been playing with her but now her smile was gone. I saw Debbie get her out the pool, she'd only been in there literally a minute. I watched Ella as she struggled to leave her Nan's arms, eventually Debbie put her down and she ran straight up to Leigh. 

"Hi princess." Leigh smiled picking her up, Ella pointed back at the pool. "You didn't want to get out did you?" 

"No." 

"Okay well you can go back in, do you want Leigh Leigh to come with you?" Ella nodded taking hold of my hand too. 

"You want me to come too?" I ask, she nods and we take her back to the pool much to Debbie's annoyance. 

Jay POV: 

I'm on my own bored as hell, wishing I could be downstairs with Ella, I find my phone and go through my contacts pressing a one of them. 

"Hello long time no see what's wrong little one?" 

"Debbie's here, I just wanted someone to talk to are you busy?" 

"I always have time for you, do you want me to come get you? we could go shopping or something?"

"I'll go check with someone, one sec."