Ray's Love At First Sight

Chapter 1: Ray's Unexpected News

One day Ray met this one girl named Jasmine in High School. They are both in the 10th grade together. Ray couldn't take his eyes off of her when he first seen her. She is a student from Illinois. She was dark skinned, long hair, pretty eyed, curvy body girl. Jasmine is only 14. Ray once introduced himself to her.

Ray: Hi, My name is Rayan but you can call me Ray Ray for short. -smiles- I am 15 years old. I love me some tacos! I'm very blunt so don't really get offened. I love to be different! -sings I'm different by 2 Chainz- But any who I used to dance with tommy the clown you know krump dancing. I have more stuff but you have to see my actions. They always say! Action speaks louder than words!

Jasmine: Hello my name is Jasmine but you can call me jazzy if you want. I am 14 and I used to do gymnastics so I'm very flexible. I am very nice and have a mean side like every other girl. I can be ghetto sometimes but not all the time. I love chicken! I hope you except me the way I am Rayan.

Ray: That's cool...Didn't I tell you that you are beautiful? -winks-

Jasmine: Ummm..I don't think so? -laughs-

Ray: I think we can both be very good friends. Once we get to know each other more.

Jasmine: That sounds great! I hope you really like me...

Ray: Oh yeah didn't I tell you that I had 3 guys friends that you might like to hang out with?

Jasmine: Nope! But who are they?

Ray; They are Chresanto, Jacob and Craig. Chresanto is a funny guy I think I you'll love him. Jacob is a peace/rock and roll type of person and Craig is a chill person.

Jasmine: Oh that's cool so when do I get to meet them? Any time soon?

Ray: Yeah sure! What about at lunch time?

Jasmine: Yeah okay I would love to meet your friends!

Ray: We only have 10 more mins until we go to lunch...

Jasmine: Okay that's cool...What do wanna do in the next 10 mins Jasmine?

Jasmine: I guess talk. But that's only if you want to tho.

Ray: Yeah sure! Do you want to play Q&A?

Jasmine: Okay.

Ray: Did you ever do anything freaky in your lifetime like kissing, hickeys etc?

Jasmine: -silence-

Ray: Well....?

Jasmine: I've done naughty things in the past and still kinda do it today...

Ray: -silence- -whispers to himself- I have a freaky one here!

Jasmine: What?

Ray: Nothing...Oh look it's about that time for us to head to lunch and meet some new GUY friends -winks-

Jasmine: -smiling ear to ear-

Ray introduces Jasmine to his guy friends, Chresanto, Jacob and Craig. They all sat down after they got their lunches. They started to talk and ask Ray questions.

Chresanto: -whispers in Ray's ear- Aye, who is the new girl?

Ray: This is Jasmine. She isn't from here she used to live in Illinois.

Chresanto: Ohhh..

Craig: -Whispers to Jacob- She have a nice ass body!

Jacob: -Whispers in Craig ear- I know!

Ray; Can y'all please stop whispering and talk to the girl?

All of them: Yeah...

Chresanto: Heeey...you are kinda cute you know...

-Ray slaps roc-

Chresanto: What the hell did I do??

Ray: Nothing I just like smacking you. -laughs-

-Chresanto moans-

Craig: So how old are you? Jasmine...Right?

Jasmine: Yeah, that's my name and I am 14.

-Craig eating his food like nothing didn't happen-

Jacob: How rude. So your 14 huh...I guess I can deal with that...

Ray: Y'all are crazy! -smirks-

Chresanto: Do you know how to twerk?

-All of them- CHRES!

Chresanto: Damn... sorry. -pouts-

It's time to go back to class. They are heading to the same classroom because they all take the same Social Studies class. As little of Jasmine didn't know...Mr.Rayan has a little crush on her. But the only thing is...Jasmine is Ray's long lost cousin...

*TO BE CONTINUED*