Chapter 9

Daryl entered the house cautiously. He knew Lorna would be mad and had even contemplated avoiding her and going for that drink with Merle, but after the cake incident he was sticky and was beginning to smell bad and was in desperate need of a shower.

"Lorna?" He called.

He heard the clatter of pots and pans in the kitchen and figured she was in there.

"Lorna, I'm just going to take a shower." He called.

"Okay baby." He heard her call back. He was surprised, she didn't sound angry or upset. He shrugged, hoping he got away with his embarrassing behaviour and made his way to the bathroom.

He stripped as the shower water heated up, before stepping under the spray. He had expected it to be warm, but it wasn't. The cold water shocked him, making him yelp and jump out of the shower.

"Lorna!" He called as he stomped out of the bathroom, wearing nothing, not even a towel.

"Yes?" She asked sweetly as she entered the bedroom, adjacent to the bathroom. Her hair was damp and she was only wearing one of his shirts.

"Whys the water cold?" He asked.

"Oh sorry, I've only just come out of the shower myself." She shrugged. "Must have used all the hot water."

He frowned. "Great, a cold shower." He grumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll warm you up when you get out." She smirked as she ran her hands down her damp chest and cupped his half hard cock in her hand.

He jumped slightly and blushed. "Alright." He smirked, believing he had gotten away with what she had overheard.

He quickly showered under the cold water which began to steadily heat up just as he got out.

"Typical." He muttered through chattering teeth. He could have just warmed back up, but Lorna's promise seemed far more tempting.

He walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Lorna was sat on the bed, smirking at him as she gestured for him to come closer.

He smirked as he did, standing before her at the end of the bed.

She pulled his towel away and she frowned. "Poor little Daryl." She mumbled kissing just below his belly button.

"Can't help it. It was cold." He grumbled.

She smirked. "Let me warm you up then." She said as she pulled him down on top of her as she laid on the bed.

They kissed passionately as they ran their hands up each other's bodies. When she felt him harden against her thigh she pushed him back and made him sit on the end of the bed as she knelt on the floor.

His eyes widened as he looked down at her.

"Lorna..." He began.

"Is this what you want Daryl?" She asked seductively as she wrapped her small hand around his rock hard cock.

He groaned and nodded rapidly.

"What about this?" She asked as she kissed the tip.

He groaned loudly and nodded again. "Please Lorna..." He begged.

She chuckled and licked the tip again as her hand squeezed the base of his cock.

He groaned and lent back on his hands, watching as she repeated the action, before shocking him and putting his length in her warm, wet mouth. She took his half way in before pulling away.

She grinned. "You like that Daryl?" She asked, before licking the underside from base to tip.

He nodded and swallowed hard. "Yes, god yes." He groaned.

She chuckled and took his length in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.

"Lorna...I'm close...I'm close...." He repeated, after just a few short moments. The feeling was overwhelming. It almost felt too good.

She smirked and pulled her mouth away completely. She grinned wickedly up at him as she stood up.

"Lorna, what are you doing?" He whined.

"Was it not good enough?" She asked. "I though you said I was really good at it?"

He frowned. "You are, but I need to come...please." He begged.

"Hmm....no." She shook her head.

"What?" He exclaimed.

She shrugged and smiled. "Maybe this will teach you a lesson." She said.

He groaned. "Lorna..." He groaned. "I'm sorry for saying that to Merle, but he was accusing you of shit."

"I know, I heard." She glared at him.  "Didn't mean you had to tell him personal details, ones that aren't even true."

He ran his hands over his face embarrassed. "I know, I didn't mean to say all that."

She shrugged. "It's fine. I forgive you." She stared.

He sighed in relief. "Does that mean you're going to finish what you started?" He asked hopefully.

"No. You should get use to those cold showers, sex is of the table until I say so."

"Lorna!" He groaned as she left the room. Leaving him laying back on the bed with a raging hard on. "Damn good with her mouth, I'll give her that." He mumbled as he made his way into the bathroom. "Maybe sex can literally be on the table when she stops being a pain..." He mumbled thoughtfully.

•••

What do you want to see happen in this story?

Vote and comment.