Arriving at the Venue

Once we arrived at the Garrick Centre we were waiting in line and it was pretty chilly outside, i was so cold! I guess that's what I get for wearing a dress I should of been smart like my mom and Jaz and wore some warmer clothes. We got to the venue about half an hour early and had to wait outside for a while until the doors opened at around 4:30, while waiting in line we started talking to those 2 girls that were in line behind us.

They said their names were Holly and Alisha, and we just started talking about how we love R5 and how much we wanted to meet them. We were so excited. On the inside I couldn't even contain myself because I really couldn't wait to see Ross Lynch in person. His smile is just so ahh! It's so dreamy and I just love him so much!

Soon enough the doors were opened and everyone started filing in the doors and we had our papers ready to show to the guys at the door. They typed my name in on the iPad and confirmed our three orders and they signed us in and have us our tickets and our black loud tour bag with our VIP bracelets and Lanyards.

After my Mom, Jaz and I received our VIP Merchandise we took out our R5 Lanyards and put them around our necks. Then we were told to go stand in line to buy shirts and other concert merchandise.

Sorry it has taken me so long to update I have just been very busy and my friend Jaz has been on my case to update so this is dedicated to @gorgeousbabejaz

I will try to update more often! Xoxo AJ