Merch, and Meeting Little Lynch

While we were standing in line waiting for our turn to come, this younger kid named Noah started talking to us about how he absolutely loves R5 and he was saying " Ross is my favourite, I watch Austin and Ally all the time with my little brother" I of course had to agree because I myself watch Austin & Ally, Austin Moon is my favourite! (A/n I still can't believe I hugged him!) Jaz said "Rydel is my favourite, I just love her style!"

Next thing you know it, Noah says " hey! Isn't that Taylor Mathews?" I said "what?" Then we all turned around and sure enough it was Taylor Mathews from Disney channel! (A/n in case some of you don't know who Taylor is, he is the one who sings head over feeling on the family channel) I asked my mom if I could go get a picture with him, and then I asked Jaz if she wanted to also. She said " no! That's alright I'm gunna wait in line, I'll probably get a picture with him later!" So Noah and I walked over to Taylor And asked if we could each get a picture with him and he said "yeah! Of course you can!" Noah got his picture first and then I did after we got pictures he asked us if we had twitter, and I said "Yeah! I do" he was like sweet "tweet those pics to me and you will get a free download of my song!" After we got pictures he walked off and straightened out his merchandise booth.

It was our turn at the table to buy merchandise and guess who was working behind the table?? Dun dun dun Ryland Lynch (aka baby lynch). Jaz and I both bought a R5 tour t-shirt and one of the guitar pic necklaces. After we finished getting out stuff we went and stood in line behind everyone that was waiting just outside the doors to where R5 was. In line I turned to the 4 girls behind us in line and asked just to be sure "Is that Ryland Lynch" they all looked towards the table and then said "Yeah! It is" I turned to my mom and asked if I could go ask him for a picture and she said "yeah! Sure we will wait in line!" I grabbed the red and black bracelet that I made him.

Than I walked up to him and he was helping a customer so I just quickly asked "Can I get a picture with you?" He was like "yeah! Sure just a sec" after the customer left, Ryland turned to me and I handed him the bracelet I made and he was like "aww sweet I love these things now I got three of them. Thanks" he put it on the table with the others and then we went to take a picture and he was like "uhh wrong way". I blushed and started to feel like such a blonde we took a selfie and then I said thanks and went back to my mom.

When I got back to the line the 4 girls just looked at me and one if them said" wow your so brave!" And the other one was like " I wish I was that brave!" Jaz said " yeah Alissa that was brave of you, normally your super shy! What happened? " I said " uhh i don't know!" Then we just started talking about where they were from and what school they went too, they told us that they went to a private school! The line started moving.

I hope you guys have t given up on my story I know it takes me a long time to update and I apologize hope you like it!! Comment below

Xoxo AJ