III

September 11

     The morning after, Castiel was at his locker when he saw him; the infamous Dean Winchester. Of course Cas knew that his pen pal and Dean were one and the same—How was he so sure? It just coincidentally happened that Charlie, his only friend, has second period English with Dean, and no one other than him has those initials in her class.

    Speaking of the red head, Charlie was running after him in the middle of the hallway, shouting Castiel's name. Cas turned around to greet her.

    "Hello to you, too, Cas." Charlie smiled up at him. "Oh, by the way, have you figured who my partner is?"

    "Yes," he said, giving her good news. "I'm certain that it is Joanna Harvelle."

    "Really? Her?" Charlie took a chance and glanced at the blonde with Dean and his other friends. "Not bad."

*•*•*•*

"Greetings DW,

What do you mean?

Sincerely,

CN"

    Dean was glad to see four short and uncomplicated words written to him instead of having some letter like the last one. Problem now is—How to answer that question?

    Dean spent probably 10 minutes writing and erasing his words, always not satisfied with what he wrote. The top half of the paper was already close to getting teared when he decided to just keep it simple and straightforward.

"Hey CN,

What I meant was..."

    As the bell rang, he finished and folded the letter then gave it to Ms. Ashford.

•~•~•~•

BW_623: IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME!!!! But I'm here now... But........... I am sorry to tell you guys.... I'm not going to update maybe till after summer... MAYBE!