Unlucky day

At school cafetaria..

"Bamie, how do you feel??" Youngjae ask Bambam who still massage his head.
"It still sick anyway .. I am not finish with that guy ... Let's go to the class!! I'm so dizzy here.."
"OK bamie !!" Youngjae and Taecyeon said in unison. Bambam turned around and ....
"OMG !!"
Jinyoung crashing Bambam so that the drink spilled on his shirt ...
"You again !!!!!!" Bambam said with full of anger.
"I.. Iam sorry.. I didn't mean it..... really sorry!!" Jinyoung feels so scared.
Bambam furious and wanted to hit Jinyoung ..
"Eh !! Stop !! Stop it Bamie, hold your emotions.. many seniors here will watch us.." Youngjae holding Bambam's hand who nearly hit Jinyoung.
"Sorry Bam.. Jinyoung really didn't mean it.." Yugyeom said to help his hyung.
"You .... beware!! You already started problem with Star Gang .. Remember it!!" Bambam said with his finger pointed Jinyoung eyes.
Jinyoung almost in tears. Yugyeom pulled Jinyoung to go away before something worse happen.

"Hey !! What happened??" Jackson, a basketball captain appeared to the Star gang with a cold mineral water. The three of them widened their eyes.

"Oh my Bamie!! Its Jackson hyuung..." Youngjae whispers to Bambam.
"Emmm... mm.. Nothing hyuung.. there is someone spilled his drink to my shirt..."
"But it's OK right??" Jackson smiled sweetly at Bambam.
"Yes.. It's okay hyuung.." Bambam hang his head low while hide his blushing.
"OK... don't get angry anymore... Your pretty face will lost.." Jackson said with wink his eye and went out of the cafeteria.
"OMG !! Jackson hyuung is sooo sweet to my Bamie.." Taecyeon said with cute aegyo.
"Yes... yes... you saw it?? Soooo care!!!" Youngjae pinched Bambam cheeks.
"Aaaah... how dare you guys!! Lets go to the class..." Bambam smiled so wide.

At 1B class....

"Hyuuung.... Sssstt!!" Yugyeom whispered to Jinyoung who is daydreaming in the middle of a lesson.
Jinyoung continued his dream. Finally Yugyeom pinch his arm and Jinyoung scream.
"Aaawww!! What are you doing????!!" Jinyoung said with irritation look to his seatmate.
"Jinyoung ???!! What's wrong??? Want to tell us??" miss Sunny glare to Jinyoung.
"A ... aaaa .... I ... I ... nothing miss..." Jinyoung said with his soft voice.
"Since you are so noise in the middle of my lessons, tomorrow you have to submit a quote from abroad literature that you choose! Understand????"
"Yes miss...." Jinyoung sighed slowly.
Bell rang.... Miss Sunny end a lesson and out of the classroom...

"You crazy hyuung!! Why did you sleep in lesson time?? In the middle of Miss Sunny lesson??? we all know how devil she is!"
"I am so bored Yugyeomie... Ahhh!!! What a day!! Why do I so unlucy today!!" Jinyoung hold his head in frustation.
"What is this hyung?? Because of Star gang?? Don't take it serious... we must be careful from now on..." Yugyeom pat his hyung's sloulder calmly.
"You're right... thank Yugyeomie..."
"You're welcome beautiful hyung....."
"Yaa!!! I am not a girl!!" Jinyoung push Yugyeom hand with death glare.
"I know hyuung.. but your beautiful face is more than a girl.."
"How dare you say that!! just go home!!"
"You are not go home with me hyung??" Yugyeom confuse.
"Noo... I'm going to the library first.. I want to do my special task from miss Sunny..." Jinyoung look at Yugyeom with forced smile.
"OK hyung... just go home when its over..." Yugyeom waved at Jinyoung.

...................................................................................................................................

OK guys!! the second chapter arrived!!!

I am sorry if my English is so terrible.. Its not my first language :) :)
Please add any comment.. How do you feel??