Blush Everywhere

This morning, the students was engrossed in each other's activities. Miss Sunny is lecturing in 1B class with serious face.

"Jinyoung! Please forward to delivering the task that I gave yesterday!" miss Sunny talk to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung then get up from the desk lazily and walk to the front of the class with a book in his hand. He look to his friends first then sigh slowly.

"Friendship is a disinterested commerce between equals; love, an object of intercourse between tyrants and slaves. Oliver Goldsmith (1730-1774). In this work, I feel a deep sense of friendship. Friendship interpret what we know with love. Friendship also that without us knowing it could be the beginning of the gap, if we can not maintain it...."

Clap !! Clap !! Clap !!
Jinyoung heard applause from the class after he finished reading that quote. He shocked at first but then smile shyly.

"Good job Jinyoung.. You choose the appropriate theme, friendship.. please sit back.."
Jinyoung nod to her and then back to his seat.

"Oh my Hyuuuung!! It's so cool you know.... I don't realize that my hyung is so perfect!!" Yugyeom said to Jinyoung likes a fanboy.

"Shut up Gyeomie! but thanks anyway.." Jinyoung smiled at the compliment from Yugyeom. Suddenly he felt his cell phone vibrate in the pocket of his skirt.

From: +82335 ********

Great quotes! Good job!
~Mark

Jinyoung read the message with widened his eyes. He don't believe what he saw. He read it again and again. Jinyoung very surprised to read a text from...... Mark. But he soon returned his phone to his pocket before miss Sunny take it. He want to focus in class but, his thought is flying to someone... someone who has send him a message.

"How came Mrk hyung know my number?" he deep in thought.

School bell rang..... Bambam was walking out of the gate alone because Youngjae and Taecyeon want to go home first.

"Hi...." Bambam shocked with the sudden voice. He look to someone beside him.

"J.. Jack.. Jackson hyung???" he curse his stutter voice.

"Uhh, What is in the sky ????" suddenly Jackson point to the sky. Bambam immediately looked up to see what was Jackson pointed.

"What is it hyung? Where?? I saw nothing.." Bambam still searching to the someting with confuse look.

"Uuupss!! I lie... hahahhaa"

"Whatt??? Hyuuuung.. how dare you.....aaarrggghh" Bambam shy in front of Jackson.

"I am sorry... hahaha.. Just kidding.. Are you go home alone??"

"Ummm.. yes hyung..... Youngjae and Taecyeon already go home first...." Bambam answer with a pout.

"Nah... don't do that to me!"

"Do what hyung?" Bambam confuse still with a pout.

"This...." Jackson pinch Bambam cheeks suddenly and make him smile.

"Aww hyuung.. what is this?" Bambam touch his red cheeks shyly.

"You better smile.. not pout.. OK lets go home together" Jackson grab Bambam hand but Bambam hesitate.

"Hyuung wait.. I don't.."

"What? you don't want to go home with me?" Jackson look at Bambam with horor face.

"No.. I mean.. Actually I did not immediately return home hyung.... I want to buy a present for Mom first...."

"Oooh, you make me scared boy! hahaha Its okay.... Let's go buy together...."

"Seriously hyung? You don't need to go somewhere?"

"I said its okay... lets go!!" Jackson answer with wide smile.

Jackson standby in his black sport motor and wait for Bambam to slide his hands in Jackson waist. They head to a store to buy a gift. Bambam look at the watches in display box carefully. There are so many options which make Bambam confuse. Then Bambam ask to Jackson who staring at him for a long time.

"Hyuung, it's nice or not??" Bambam point to a blue watch.

"Your mom like watch??"

"Yes hyung... how?? Nice or not???" Bambam look at Jackson while waiting his answer. Jackson then step closer to the watch in Bambam hands which make Bambam blush with the sudden closeness.

"I think the silver colour is nicer.... how?"

"Oh.. umm..... Ok ... I'll take the silver....." Bambam back to reality.

"No.. Take them both..... I am sure that the blue one is nice in your hand....my treat!" Jackson wink at Bambam.

Bambam surprised Jackson would buy him an expensive watch. Finally they came out of the store with a packet containing two watches.

"Jackson hyuung..... thanks really.... but why you treat me this expensive thing???"

"Nah... It's okay.... I want to give something for you.... hope you like it.. hehehe"

"Thanks a lot hyung.... I am very like it....." Bambam smile widely.

Bambam very happy that captain at his school basketball could make a surprise for him. Finally Jackson drove Bambam home.

..............................................................................................................

Hi everyone! I am sorry for late update. :)) And this chapter is full of Jackbam.. (Markjin at first) kikikiki :D do you like it?
I am sorry that my English is so terrible. So, please read it and comment.. thankyou *love* *love*