The Bite.

"Hey Roni, you awake?" Veronica awoke to her twin sister opening her bedroom door, the small crack of light burning her eyes. "Agh.." She groaned, rolling over to check the time on her phone. "Nessa! It's 3:40 in the morning!" She sat up in her bed, grabbing her glasses. Vanessa leaned against the door. "I know but it's important!" She whispered, motioning her sister to follow her as she walked away. "Gosh Nessa, what could be so important that you had to wake me up at the crack of dawn?" Veronica waited for a reply but it didn't come. She let out an angry sigh, walking out of her room.
The front door was left open, so she walked to the driveway. The car was running with Nessa in it. "What is it?" Veronica hopped into the passenger seat, glancing at the backseat as she shut the car door. "Why did you bring towels?" As she put on her seatbelt, she noticed her sister seeming to rush. "You'll see." Vanessa smiled and drove off.
"Why are we at the woods Nessa? It's 4:06 now." Veronica huffed as they pulled up to a vacant spot near the woods. Vanessa sighed then turned to her twin. "Okay, so.. I took a walk after school, and somewhere around here I found a mother cat and about 4 kittens-"
"What? Really? Why didn't yo—"
"I didn't tell you guys because, see that house?" It was lighter than it was outside when they woke up. Veronica squinted her eyes to spot the house. It was creepy looking—like "the old house from horror movies" creepy looking. It was about 30 feet in front of the car. She stared at the house for a few seconds, seeming to get into a trance until her sister startled her. "I thought they might've been theirs but if they're not, I wanted to see if they're okay!" Vanessa hopped out of the car. Veronica sighed, unbuckling her seatbelt and following her sister, the flashlight on their phones their only light.
"You look over there, I'll look here. I just want to see if they're okay. I couldn't sleep without knowing." Vanessa drifted off to the right. The crunch of leaves and twigs filled their ears. Veronica let out a small laugh. "You love animals a little too much Nessa." She whispered, not knowing if her sister heard her or not.
Veronica yawned after three minutes of looking. Vanessa sighed, walking past trees and glancing around them. Veronica leaned against a tree, feeling the broken bark poke against her skin that showed on her neck above her Star Wars pajama shirt.
She stared into the woods, keeping an eye out for the cats even though she knew they wouldn't be here, not wanting to ruin her sisters morning. She could hear Nessa still looking around her from the continuous sound of the leaves crunching. Squinting her eyes, Veronica saw something, most likely an animal running past trees in the distance. She wanted to leave desperately so she decided to look. "Hey, I think I  saw something. I'm gonna go check it out." Shining the light on her twin, she watched her nod and continue to look around. Veronica started walking to see what was out there.
She had walked about 10 feet now, still being able to hear the sound of leaves crunching from her sister faintly. Suddenly, she got chills, then leaned her back against a tree, looking around her. It was just trees and darkness around her. She yawned, taking a step forward to look more, then suddenly got pushed down. She felt herself hit the ground, then roll down a small hill, almost letting out a scream as twigs scratched her skin. The rolling ended after a few moments. Her glasses were knocked off her face, hidden in the leaves somewhere. She lay on the ground, breathing heavily. As Veronica was about to sit up, she saw a deer, well what she thought was a deer, and scooted out of the way as fast as possible. Her eyes still blurry, she saw more coming. She got to her feet just before the herd came, knocking her down again from the wind of them running. As her eyes opened and closed, she saw a dog—no, no not a dog—a wolf a few feet from her. Her eyesight was horrible without her glasses or contacts. She sat up, scooting away from the animal, trying to be quiet until a twig snapped behind her, "Oh, no.." The animals red eyes met hers from a few feet away. It lunged at her, knocking the wind out of her. She rolled again, and when it stopped she felt a huge amount of pain—where was it? She winced, opening her eyes. The animal was gone, all that was left were tracks. She heaved and her heart pounded. Blood—there was blood on her shirt, just below her rib. It wasn't too bad but it hurt like hell. She lifted it up, shaking, sitting up more to see the wound. It looked like a scratch, so she thought it was from her fall. Standing up, she rolled the bottom of her shirt up and put pressure on the wound, making her way back to her
sister. She kept hoping this was a weird dream from how freaky it was.
(VERONICA AN VANESSA READ THIS GUYS IM HAVING A HEART ATTACKKK)
AN: Hey!! Thank you for the positive feedback! It means a lot to me. 😂❤️ I'm going to try and upload AT LEAST 4 chapters each week? I think that's reasonable. This is based on teen wolf, and I'm trying to match up characters from teen wolf with the characters on this story. For example, Vanessa is supposed to be the stiles role and Veronica is Scott. I already know who I'm using as Lydia, but please let me know who you'd like me to use as Allison (a boy in this case), Derek (any gender), Jackson (a girl), and etc. Hope this makes sense!