the start

She walked to school, grunting when the wind tried to move the pages of her review book.

To succeed was what she only wanted, to become a doctor and to save people's lives. She didn't want them to die in vain, she hated the fact that innocent people died everyday in the hands of a doctor.

"What, reviewing for the hundredth time?" A deep voice asked, and she looked back, unamused.

"Yes Jinwoo." She said blankly, and he smiled. "Don't stress too much about it, you'll do fine."

"Oh? Yesterday you were saying 'Crazy! A college exam in your last year of high school?! You still have a year to go'?"

"Shut up, I still think you're crazy." He smirked, the two walking side by side. She liked Jinwoo, but she told herself it was just an innocent attraction, because who would like Jinwoo?

"Aish, whatever. Hurry, Eunmi and Wonwoo are probably waiting for us." Jinwoo stuck out his tongue, grabbing her hand and running toward the school. "Yah! Are you crazy!" She yelled, and he smiled.

Crazy for you.

"Oh, it you two are here five minutes faster." Wonwoo smirked, looking at his watch. Eunmi was touching her hair, making sure it was perfect. Her hair was curled the nicest way possible, wearing her uniform without or crease in it.

"Where's Sohye and Wooshin?" Seunghee asked, panting for her breath. "Stupid Jinwoo... I'm gonna kill you.." She mumbled.

"In the cafeteria, as usual." Eunmi said, putting hand sanitizer on her hands. "Let's go!" She cheered, running off. The three walked, following her lead as her hair bounced.

They met up with Sohye and Wooshin, who were arguing because Sohye got the bagel before him and Wooshin wanted it.

"You told me to go before!" Sohye defended herself, not wanting to argue. "But I wanted the bagel and you took it..." Wooshin pouted, having to get a lame ass plastic bowl with cereal and chocolate milk.

"Kids, stop arguing." Jinwoo smiled, patting both of their heads. "The worlds isn't going to be over now. Just appreciate your food... BECAUSE KIDS IN AFRICA DOESN'T GET THE PRIVILEGE LIKE YOU TWO!" He yelled, pinching their noses.

"Ow!!" Sohye squeaked in pain, while Wooshin tried to kick Jinwoo, but missed. "Hurry, I want to get to class." Seunghee said, and Sohye ran over to her, latching onto her arm with a red nose.

"Haha, that's what you two get." Wonwoo laughed, and Eunmi side-chopped the back of his neck, making him groan in pain. "Shut up, doofus."

They walked but two flights of stairs before they reached their classroom. The group complained, saying how the school should get elevators while Seunghee rolled his eyes, and faceplanted the floor.

"Ow!" She yelled, and a hand came in frontof her. She grabbed it, standing up while dusting her clothes. "Thanks..."

"No problem."

Seunghee's looked around awkwardly. She just fell in front of him, how embarrassing.

"Um... Okay, bye." She said, walking away, her friends laughing at her while following.

The guy shook his head with a smile, looking around the school. A new city, new memories, a new life, huh? He past by a room playing loud music, seeing people play the piano, guitar, singing, making beats. They were al laughing, and having fun. He walked ahead, smiling bitterly.

"Why would you throw them away?!" He screamed at his mother, who was looking through a photo album. She started at him, "You're done making music, so there wasn't any use of it."