one

• When the bell rings for lunch, Eunmi will invite Changkyun to eat lunch with you guys
• He will accept, make sure you're aware about him and he doesn't feel left out.

"Yo, transferee~" Eunmi walked over, "Eat lunch with us! We have an extra seat in our table."

"Psh... Make sure you don't get a bagel before this guy fights you." Sohye pointed to Wooshin with her thumb, who was still fuming. "I stuffed that fake cereal in my mouth! Tastes like plastic!"

"What do you say? Wanna hang out with us cool students?" Jinwoo wiggled his eyebrows, making Wonwoo push his face away with a happy smile.

"What he means is that he wants you to eat with us." Wonwoo said, and Changkyun nodded with a grin. "Sure, I'm up for it."

"Seunghee?" Jinwoo asked, and Seunghee jumped in surprise with a smile. "O-oh... Yeah, eat with us."

"He said yes already." Eunmi laughed, and Seunghee nodded. "You guys can om ahead, I have to pack up." Seunghee pointed to her class material all over her desk.

"It's fine, we can wait for you." Wooshin said, and stuck his tongue at Sohye, who did the same back.

"No!" Seunghee yelled, making everyone surprised in the classroom. "I mean, I don't want to take away your lunch time. So go on ahead?" She smiled with her eyes closed.

"Arasso... Make sure you don't stay here studying." Jinwoo smiled, the six of them walking out of the classroom.

Seunghee sighed, taking out the letter. She was believing now, she knew it wasn't a prank. But how did it come from the future?

• Lessons will continue on until school ends.
• Wonwoo invites Changkyun to go out with us to Eunmi'a family bakery. Make sure Changkyun doesn't go, because something happens to him. So make sure you do not let him go.

The word 'do not' was underlined many times, circled, and highlighted with a pink highlighter.

Seunghee began to doubt the letter once more. She shouldn't believe in something so small. Even though the letter said it was from the future, was it really?

A small piece of paper came out from the letter. She saw a young lady and a young man. They were in white, and flowers surrounded them.

Seunghee turned the picture around, and looked at the smudged writing.

Eunmi and Wonwoo's wedding. 2023-01-28
we celebrated changkyun's bday that day too in the ceremony. we blew the candles after praying for him.

She put her hand over her mouth in shock, flipping over the photo. She looked close, and noticed Eunmi and Wonwoo's features.

They grew up so much. Eunmi's hair was short, just as long as her shoulders. She was in a beautiful wedding dress, smiling brightly while the couple hugged. Wonwoo's hair was a light brown, almost blonde, and he wasn't wearing his glasses that he usually wore.

She placed the letter and photo carefully in her bag. She wasn't going to change the past. Whatever that was bound to happen to Changkyun wouldn't be so bad right?

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Hey, wanna hang out with us? We're gonna go to Eunmi's bakery, grab some food and walk around." Jinwoo asked Changkyun who was packing his things.

Seunghee was curious about his answer, would he say yes or no?

"Sure, let me text my mom though to let her know." He smiled, and the group nodded. "Seunghee, you're still down right?" Eunmi asked, and Seunghee smiled. "Of course."

"Alright, are we going now?" Changkyun asked, standing up, and Wooshin poked his cheek. "No idiot, we're going to the moon first."

"Ugh, stop picking on him." Eunmi pushed Wooshin away, and Sohye laughed at him. "Yeah, don't poke his cheek like that. Only I can do it." Wonwoo agreed with Eunmi, flicking Wooshin's forehead.

Changkyun laughed, and Seunghee stood up.

"Let's go everyone!"

"Eunmi's family bakery has the best hotdog buns." Sohye sighed in delight, thinking about the warm bun. "Oh, I love the red bean ones." Woodson smiled.

"I'm getting the cake roll for sure!" Jinwoo winked at Eunmi, who turned around, and ignored him. "You're too ugly to look at." Wonwoo teased Jinwoo, who's jaw dropped.

Seunghee giggled, and Changkyun looked at her, smiling. Seunghee looked at him, and he looked away.

"Nothing weird is happening..." Seunghee thought, shaking the letter off of her head. "I don't want to think about that now. We should have fun."

They group of friends reached the bakery, waiting outside while Eunmi grabbed the goodies.

"Where should we go? To the park?" Jinwoo suggested, and Sohye snapped while nodding. "Why don't we suggest some places and Changkyum can choose?"

"Nooo~ Let's go to the mall!" Wooshin argued, and Wonwoo shushed everyone, making them all confused. Seunghee knew Wonwoo was about to sound stupid.

"Let's have... This dog chose!" He pointed to a small dog in the distance. Everyone gave him a blank stare with '...' only running through their heads.

"I'm back~ oh, did Wonwoo say something stupid again?" Eunmi asked giving a skank face to Wonwoo, who gasped. "Everything I say is smart!"

"More like you sound like an idiot." Jinwoo rolled his eyes, and Changkyun laughed. "I call the red bean one!"

"I really want the fruit tart..." Seunghee thought, looking at it with a longing face.

"I want the hotdog bun!"
"Green tea filling~"
"Fruit tart... Nah, I'm in the mood for curry bread!!"
"I got the bacon and egg bread for myself!"

"Okay, since most of us want the fruit tart, we should give it to Changkyun." Wonwoo suggested, and Jinwoo clapped, proud like a father. "That's something you can only hear once everyday 10 years."

"Seunghee can get the melon bread then." Eunmi smiled, handing the two their food. Seunghee looked at the fruit tart in Changkyun's hand and shook her head.

"Then let's go to a park!" Wooshin cheered, "Wait, I thought we were asking Changkyun?" Jinwoo asked, and Changkyun laughed while shaking his head. "I know nothing about Suwon. Just take me where ever."

"You got it." Eunmi winked, the group beginning to walk. They all talked while Seunghee looked at the melon bread in her hand, sad.

"Seunghee, do you want to trade?" Changkyun asked suddenly with a polite smile. "Eh?"

"I don't really like fruit tarts." He smiled, holding it out. "Are you sure..?" She asked, and he nodded. "If you're fine with it..." She trailed off. They switched, and she looked at the small box in her hand with a smile.

Jinwoo looked back to see Seunghee smiling while Changkyun bit into his melon bread.

Wonwoo handchopped Jinwoo, smiling innocently. "What the hell was that for?" Jinwoo glared at his best friend.

Seunghee almost forgot about the letter until the next day to school, when she saw another piece of paper folded neatly inside her desk, marked with the day

March 30, 2026