That One Geek has been Published

As you can see by the title, this book is now availabe for purchase on Amazon and other places.

Here is the description:
When Katy finds out she's failing Chemistry, it's just one more problem to add to the ever-increasing pile. Forced to face her bully, Rebecca, every day and obliged to endure the constant smirking and sniggering of Rebecca's lap dogs, Katy's having a tough enough time at school as it is. To make matters worse, Robin, the school's biggest nerd, has been assigned to tutor Katy and bring her grades back up to scratch. With Rebecca on her case, an association with Robin is the last thing Katy needs; it'll only give her bullies more ammunition to fire at her. But, as Katy starts to get to know Robin, she starts to wonder: is there more to Robin than meets the eye? And, although there's a cute new Irish guy on her horizon, could the boy behind the geeky glasses, in fact, turn out to be exactly what Katy needs?

This book has been through some major editing; correcting grammatical errors,  inconsistencies throughout the book and such. So if you'd like to read it, go ahead and check it out, it's also on kindle if you don't want a physical copy.

I just thought I'd let you guys know because I know how much some of you enjoyed this book and want to give you the option to buy it too.

Thank you all for the support and love on this book. Without you readers I probably wouldn't have even published a book in the first place.

I also think I'll be taking the story down from wattpad, so thank you guys so much once again.

Love,

Tia.