Chapter 4

Me and Harry spend another half an hour studying before he decides to go. I walk him downstairs and to the front door, Rebecca was still sat on the couch, ugh.

"Bye" I wave slightly.

"B-bye, Katy" Harry smiled shyly starting his walk home, wait....walk?

"Harry, wait" I called after him and he turned around, "Are you really walking?" I asked and he nodded.

"I-I dont h-have  a-a car" Harry reminded me.

"I'll drive you" I say and grab my jacket, along with my car keys. We jump in the car and I start driving along the road.

"Why dont you have a car?" I ask him.

"Im supposes to buy one this weekend with my sister" he explains, I nod. We arrive in ten minutes, the whole ride quiet and awkward.

"Well bye then, Harry" I give him a small smile and wait for him to get out the car.

"See ya" he got out of the car and I watched has he entered his house its pretty big. Once he's inside, I start my drive back to my house.

When I get back to my house Rebecca was still here, I groan and sit on the couch and watch some tv. Soon, Rebecca come's into the living room, sat on the arm chair and snatched the remote, changing the channel.

"I was watching that" I snap, suddenly getting a boost of confidence,  usually I dont say anything to Rebecca that will upset her but right now, im not in the mood.

"And I dont want to watch this rubbish" Rebecca snaps back, I roll my eyes.

"Well this is MY house, so im going to watch what I want" I tell her and snatch the remote back.

"Hey!" she yells, "Since when did you get attitude?" she raised a brow. I know my tone surprised her, cause it surprised me too. I ignored her and turned the channel back. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her narrowing her eyes at me, I just kept my gaze on the tv. When Rebecca finally leaves with her mum, Audrey, I go to bed.