Chapter 1:

Hey I just want to say I'm just starting writing sorry if I make mistakes but hope you enjoy reading as I do writing and also a little warning later on in the book things might get a little dirty so if you don't like that just skip itthanks for choosing this book and again I'm just starting hope you enjoy❤️ (picture is Alexa (lexi))

Alexas pov:
I wake up in my new bedroom in California with butterflies in my stomach as I know today is my first day in my brother and I's new school. Okay I'll admit it I'm a little nervous but at least I'm not doing it on my own. My dad got a new job at North High as the baseball coach so my family and I moved to California. I jump up out of bed to get ready for my first day. I firstly hop into the shower to wash myself as I got pretty sweaty yesterday sorting out the furniture in my new room. After I get out of the shower I dry myself and blowdry my blonde hair straight, it's getting down to my waist now I need to get a haircut soon. I get into some high waisted shorts and a light pink crop top, then I slip on my baby pink converse and apply a little bit of makeup. I spray a bit of perfume then walk into Alec's room "WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS THE FIRST DAY WAKE UP COME ONNNN ITS OUR NEW SCHOOL!" I yelled as I hit him with the pillow he had thrown on the floor "Honestly how do you manage to throw everything off your bed while your asleep" I laughed "Ugh lexi how do you have this much energy in the mornings?!" He groaned "are you stupid it's our first day at our new school I had to get ready to look okay like I want to make a good first impression" I giggled "whatever lex I'll get up now, shoo get out let me get ready" he gestured to the door as I covered my eyes and room towards what I thought was the door but no I ran into the wall beside the door I hit the floor with a thump causing me to burst out laughing "I swear to god lexi your the biggest clutz I know" he sighed then joined in laughing with me. I eventually got up and walked out an closing the door behind me "We are leaving in 20 hurry up!" I shouted as I closed it. I came downstairs and packed my backpack while Mum made us some breakfast "Are you excited sweetie?" She asked me "Yeah of course I am I might try out for the cheerleading team" I said as I bit into my Nutella pancakes "Yeah that sounds great Hun, now remember you have to help your dad and brother at the first baseball practice tonight okay?" She asked me "Yeah Dad told me yesterday , I'll go get Alec I don't wanna be late thanks for the breakfast mom!" I said as I made my way to the stairs to get Alec.

~*~

We arrived at school as everyone else did. A group of boys walked over to us one of them making it quite obvious he was checking me out. "What's up fine thing" he said "I'm oscar " Alec started giving him glares as he gets quite protective of me so I put my arm on his shoulder to sort of pull him back. "Don't listen to him he's the biggest player round" another on said to me giving me a cute smile, "I'm Noah, you two must be the new coaches kids we are the baseball team" he gestured to the rest of the group as they all have us big grins. We soon introduced ourselves and they introduced themselves to us there was Noah, Oscar, Taylor, Ashton, Justin and Bryce. They brought us around the school and let us sit with them at lunch. Noah sat beside me and we started talking "So I guess your gonna try out for the cheer team?" He asked me "Yeah I might all the cheerleaders look so pretty and they all look really for might not really fit in" I giggled "Are you joking your the hottest one of them all like have you seen yourself!" He said then blushed "eh ehm sorry I mean you will fit in fine I'm sure they will like you" he said then looked up at me then laughed "thank you, yeah um I'll try it out" I laughed then smiled at him. "OI LOVEBIRDS COME ON WE ARE GOING THE BIGEASY" Ashton shouted over as both of us blushed , we walked up to join the group as Taylor put his arm around my waist I looked up at him as he whispered in my ear "you know the way the boys are behind us?" "Yeah?" I whispered back giggling "yeah well they are all looking at that ass" he whispered back then laughing, I spun around so quickly all the guys flinched while Alec just gave them death glares "damn baby that's some a-" he was cut off from Noah slapping him in the back of the head "BRO WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He shouted at Noah "You know what that was for" he said as he shot him a glare then gave an even scarier glare at Taylor then looked down at his arm still around my waist then looked back at him Taylor quickly stuck his arm back to his side then we all jumped into seperate cars to go to the resturant.

Thanks for reading this is the end of chapter one hope you enjoy sorry if there is any spelling mistakes but yeah hope you enjoyed this that's all for now I'll start writing chapter two now so it will be up tonight❤️ byeeee