Chapter 5

I wake up and throw on my clothes forgetting he was in bed next to me. Apparently he really was a light sleeper because I woke him up.
"What are you doing babe?" He asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.
"Getting ready for work, why?" I puzzled.
"You told me yesterday you have the day off."
"Shit, that's right."
I get my jeans back off and get back into my pajamas and climb back into bed where Matthew laid with his arms open. He cuddles me into his chest and we just lay there, in silence, for what seems like an eternity.
"You ready for breakfast, beautiful?" He pulls his head away so he can look into my eyes.
"Yeah, sure. What do you want?"
"No, no. What do YOU want?" He questioned.
"Food." I respond without missing a beat.
He chuckles a bit. "You wise-ass. You're so cute." He gets up from the bed, my eyes following him up, and I got up from the bed to follow him downstairs.
We go into the kitchen and I pull some eggs and bacon out of the fridge so I can cook breakfast.
"What do you think you're doing?" He stops me as I set the items down on the counter, headed to the cupboard to grab a bowl.
"Cooking breakfast." I smiled at him.
"Hell no you are not! I'm going to cook breakfast this morning so go and relax." He demanded while playfully pointing to the living room.
I reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and then turn to talk in the living room. I hear a whistle come from behind me and I turn my head to look at him and gave it a little shake which made him laugh.
I plop down on the couch and turn on my phone and start scrolling through my messages for the first time in several days. All I see is a whole lot of nothing. Not like that's something out of the ordinary but still, kind of disappointing.
"You ready for food, beautiful?" He asked, looking down at me sitting on the couch.
"I sure am." I said as I got up from the couch but before I could move, there he was standing only inches in front of me.
"I love you." He said to me as he held me close to his body. I could feel his warmth, his heart, and his love. I didn't know whether to say it back or not. I've never felt love. I've never believed it was true. Should I, or, should I keep it to myself?
He looks down at me, hands firmly on my waist, and bends down slowly to kiss me. It brings butterflies to my stomach, but also my heart. I reach up and cling my hands around his neck and kiss him back.
He slowly moves his hands down and slips them in the back pocket of my spray-painted on jeans without taking his lips away from mine. This time I didn't stop him. I want it, I want him!
I take my hand and put it on the back of his head and run my hands through his hair. He takes his hands from my pockets and puts them on my thighs and picks me up so I can wrap my legs around him. He boosts me up and wraps his arms tightly around my waist and my butt. He walks carefully to the couch and sits down with me on top of him without breaking our kiss.
I pull away for a second to respond to what he told me.
"I love you too." I breathed heavily.
He gives me a big smile and I move back in on the kiss.
He grabs my butt again and the army of butterflies continue to duel deep in my stomach.
He takes his hands and grasps the bottom of my shirt and slowly starts to lift it. The kiss broke only for a second, but in that 'broken second', I craved him even more.
I reached down and unbuttoned his plaid shirt and threw it across the room. He picked me up again and put my back on the couch and climbed on top of me, still without breaking the kiss.
He ran his hand up my stomach and around back to unclip my bra. He finally gets it off without breaking the kiss, yet again. Then he slowly moves his lips down to my neck while massaging my breasts. I let out a small sigh of happiness before I reach down to unzip his newly bought jeans.
He gets down from on top of me, just long enough to slip off his pants, underwear, and mine as well.
He climbs back on top of me, kisses me once again, reaching his right hand down to massage me.
I sit up just slightly, maintaining the kiss, holding back a small moan. I open my legs and he begins the deed.
Thirty or so minutes later, he comes down from on top of me and helps me sit up.
"Well, I wasn't expecting that!" He smiled as he stood up to grab his clothes and get dressed.
I couldn't take my eyes off from him. "I agree," I said, "But wow, you're amazing." I giggle, feeling awkward now.
He chuckled "Aww, thanks. You were incredible also."
I blushed and got up from the couch. I grab my shirt and put it on, not bothering with my bra. Not like we're going anywhere anyway. I grab my other clothes and throw them on quickly.
"Thanks." I smiled, walking over to him.
"You're welcome." He smiled, bending down to kiss me gently and quickly before buttoning up his shirt.
I can't believe that just happened. I thought that was something that only happened in dirty fantasies. I had never even thought of being with someone this exclusively. I wanted to replay it over and over in my head but that made me feel pathetic; desperate to say the least.
"Baby, what are we going to do now?" Matthew looked at me with a smile, plopping back down on the couch.
"I don't know. It is getting a bit late, so, maybe bed?" I suggested. I just want to sleep at this point.
"I guess that's okay." He replied, sounding a bit irritated. At this point, I don't care. I just want to sleep.
I get him up off the couch, grab his hand, and walk up the stairs to my room. I put him, back down, on the bed, climbing on top of him. Then, one slow and passionate kiss later, the events replayed. Not in my brain, but in real life.
My fantasies have become a reality.