Authors Note

Hey here,

Thankyou so so much for clicking on my cover !

This is not an actual story, it's more like a book of what Ive seen and think about ... drum roll please ...

LARRY STYLINSON ! WOOOOOO !

So I do ship Larry.

If you're here just to see what I have to offer and say, and you don't like Larry, that's totally okay.

The fandom, (One Direction Fandom) is a big family! Some of us ship Larry as a relationship. Some of us only adore the bromance, Larry. And some us don't like it at all, and actually despise it lmao.

And let me just say, whether you like them or not is totally fine. You get to state your opinion here (:

But please don't spread hate and act rude towards the fans who do ship or like Larry Stylinson. And the fans who do ship them, please don't act rude towards the ones who state they don't.

We're allowed to say what we like and believe in. So I really appreciate it if we stay calm and civilized here. ((:

Also, just because someone ships Larry or something, does not make them any less of a 1D fan if they are.

The boys have said that they don't really care what or who we ship, Louis has stated that sometimes it gets out of hand and becomes disrespectful to the people he loves.

And I speak for myself when I say that I respect that, I ship Larry on my own time. And I don't believe it's okay to hate on Louis' girlfriends and/or Harry's girlfriends.

It's unnecessary, but unfortunately some fans do do that :/

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY

You don't have to ship them to read this by the way. But thank you so much !

Comment, share, and vote if you want to! I would really like to hear or uh read all your opinions and thoughts on Larry !

Thanks again, enjoy pickles ! ♡