How did they meet ? Part 2

QUESTION : DID LOUIS AND HARRY MEET AT A CONCERT BEFORE 1D WAS CREATED ?

Sooo I was going over the How Did They Meet chapter and realized I didn't go into much detail over a certain theory a good amount of fans believe !

And there is some really good evidence that another Larrie on tumblr found that I think is very important

So let's start,

During a concert, Harry says something around the lines : "This place is really special because - i was right over there - about to watch the script perform when Louis was in the same gig!"

This happened @ Manchester I believe, and there is even a video of Harry saying this, and then the boys proceeding to sing Happy Birthday to Louis (':

Here's some proof of that I found :

So clearly, that is true. Louis and Harry did go to the same concert.

Did they meet there for the first time? Possibly.

At the concert when Harry is claiming that him and Louis were at the same concert, Harry says words like "Turns out Louis was in the same gig!" Or something like that.

Turns out

As if it wasn't planned, and it out of the ordinary.

Sounds like they might have met there for the first time.

Need more proof ? Okay, I'll let a friend who's a Larrie (they're not actually my friend, but uh, I'm giving them all the credit lol).

Here's what a Larrie found,
And props to her/him because I know finding Larrie evidence takes a lot of time and focus,
And what she/he found must have been a challenge !

Here's what a Larrie found, And props to her/him because I know finding Larrie evidence takes a lot of time and focus, And what she/he found must have been a challenge !

If you find them on Tumblr, give them a folloooow or whatever you're suppose to do on tumblr lmao

Anyways, here's what they found :