How did they meet?

QUESTION : HOW DID THEY REALLY MEET ?

- - -

One Direction were put together as a group back in 2010.

The band is made up of Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik , and Louis Tomlinson.

Each of these guys auditioned as solo artists for the x factor.

Louis sang the song Hey there delilah. He got three yesses.

Zayn sang the song Let me love you. He got three yesses.

Liam Payne auditioned in 2008, when he was 14. He made it to Simon's house, but was sent home because he was too young.

He auditioned again in 2010, 16 years old. He sang the song Cry me a river. He got four yesses, and a standing ovation. (:

Niall sang the song so sick and got three yesses.

Harry sang the song isn't she lovely and got three yesses.

Just wanted to give you some basic information about One Direction before they were all out together.

- - -
1

Anyhow, it is said that none of the guys knew each other before the group was formed. But something happened the second they were formed that is making us Larries think other wise.

(This isn't the only thing though)

Louis looked straight at Harry and jumped into his arms.

Why would they hug each other like that? None of the guys were even touching

Why would they hug each other like that? None of the guys were even touching. Or at least not like that. I understand you're happy, but wouldn't normal guys just smile and pat each other's arms or backs? Not jump into each other's arms like you haven't seen someone you loved in years?

Some might say, "They were just really excited. The hug doesn't mean anything." Okay...fine.

I guess its okay for guys who are strangers to jump into each other's arms like that. That's a thing that happens everyday. Okay Jan.

2

There is a video where Harry is performing on stage along with the other guys. And says, "This place is really special because..i was right over there..about to watch the script perform when Louis was in the same gig!" Or something like that.

I only know of one guy that's goes by that name.

Well two, Louis Walsh. But I'm sure he was talking about Louis Tomlinson.

(Or maybe it was Louis Walsh,
CONSPIRACY THEORY lol jkjk)

So, what does Harry mean by that exactly? That he met Louis at a concert?

Non larries: "No, maybe they went to watch the script when they were in the band still back in 2010."

Right because Harry and Louis were allowed to casually go to a concert together to see the script. If they went together as friends, wouldn't he say. "Me and Louis came here to watch the script!" Not something like, "Turns out Louis was in the same gig!" As if he was shocked.