the games begin

I pulled out of the parking lot with tears in my eyes. Why did I leave patch? What is wrong with me? Why does coldan want me to stay away from patch? A million questions raced through my head as I speed down the street. "Coldan I need to talk to you...please I have so many questions" I say out loud. I look in my review mirror and saw no cars behind me. Which was a huge relief. What was really weird though was that there was no cars on the road at all. "Hi" I hear from beside me. I screamed and jumped toward my door. I look over to see coldan watching me with his bright blue eyes. "Don't do that" I yell at him. "I almost had a heart attack." Coldan let out a small chuckle. "So you wanted to ask me questions about?" I looked back to the road and asked " what the hell is going on here? You want me to stay away from patch and patch wants me to stay away from you and I have a strong urge to go to patch but it is like i am also being forced to just go away." Coldan let out a long sign and said " you can not have a full happy life here and patch is just going to get you hurt and I don't or can't have you get hurt.not again. So I am here to help you and be with you to support you through all of this. Okay?" I nod my head and glance at coldan. He is staring at me with his bright blue eyes. His eyes seem ten times. Brighter now for some reason drawing me closer to him. Cold an said in a low voice "pull over." I did just that and put the car in park. His eyes are still a really bright blue. In the back of my mind I know something is not right but I ignore it anyways. I unbuckle and lean over to him. My lips just inches from his. I look up at Huwisperes and he is staring at my lips then he looks at me. He closed his eyes and went in for a kiss and I let him. I closed my eyes and followed his lead. I crawled onto his lap not breaking the kiss. His hands run lightly over my back send warmth all through my body. His kiss is so much more different than patch's. In a way though it is almost better than patch's kiss but not completely. Coldan pulled me in closer as I ran my fingers through his hair. His hands slide down and cup the hem of my shirt. I break the kiss so I can catch my breathe. "I have waited so long for this" coldan wispered in my ear as he slowly started to kiss my neck. This is wrong a voice keeps saying in the back of my head. But for some unknown I can't listen to it. I pick coldans head and connect our lips again. A few seconds later the door to the passenger side is opened and I am pulled out of the car. I let out a scream, but my mouth is quickly covered with a huge hand. Patch's hand. How is he here? Patch sets my next to a tree and pulls coldan out of the car. Patch through coldan on the ground and yelled "what the hell is wrong with you." Patch drew is arm back about to punch coldan, when coldan made eye contact with me. Then for some reason I could not let patch hurt him. "No" I yelled and ran in front of coldan before patch could hit him. "You can't." Patch look at me and then coldan. Coldan smiled as he saw the confusion and hurt in patch's eyes. " look me in the eye Nora" patch said. I looked at him slowly and our eyes locked. I started to feel a huge weight lift over my chest. Like something was being separated from me. " you spelled her" patch said through gritted teeth. "Wait he did what." I looked at them confused. "Sweetheart get back in the car " coldan said in a voice I never heard before. I looked between him and patch then said "no I want to know what is going on." Patch laughed his adorable laugh and said "look who isn't under your spell anymore." Coldan glared at patch then he looked at me and I instantly look at patch. Patch lock eyes with me and smile showing a dimple. "Look at me Nora" coldan said in a low voice. Patch shook his head and I just wanted to run into his arms and ignore coldan. "Look at me!" Coldan yelled. I jumped back a little but I did not look at him. "Why do you have to be so stupid." Coldan said as he started to walk towards me. Patch tried to stop him but coldan teleported in front of me. He tried to grab my arm but I screamed and ducked under his arm and ran into patch's embrace. Patch's arms folded around me as he let out a little sigh. "You little..." Foldan started but patch covers my ears. I saw patch mouth moving but didn't hear a thing. Then next thing I knew was I was in the SUV with patch and we were going in the direction of coldwater. I looked over at patch as a wave of guilt washed over me. I really wanted to feel his touch. The absents has left me cold. I reached over and grabbed one of patch's hands off of the steering wheel. Patch looked at me and smiled then he brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it softly. I smiled at him as I started to feel very tired. I leaned over and later my head on patch's shoulder and still holding his hand I started to fall asleep. Just before everything went black I heard ptach say "I live you angel and sweet dreams." Then I was consumed by the darkness.