001

find friends

It was a normal day for park jimin, the weekend just started for summer break and the popular football player was bored, before his beloved roommate taehyung left to go visit his family he told jimin to go out and make some friends leaving him with this new app finds friends Taehyung was a clever bitch jimin thought.

Jimin could easily text the one of the 100 people in his contacts but he was really not down to go party or drink all summer long.

*Jimin downloads find friends*

Name: Park Jimin ( private )
Username: pjm
Gender: Male
Age: 22

What do you want in a friendship?:

What the fuck is this some kind of dating website? Jimin thought to himself.

- Someone who i can talk to and understand me, that wouldn't mind if I called at 3am beacuse I'm out somewhere drunk.

It asked so many very personal questions. jimin was beginning to question why he continued to answer these questions especially the favorite kink one he left blank he secretly loved the Master kink but in no way he's letting anyone know that.

Little did jimin know the find friends app was a dating website. Taehyung was tired of jimin always moping around saying he's alone.

If jimin found out what it really was, he knew jimin would kick his ass so that's one of the reason he's left the older alone to find a fucking love life.

----------

yes another story but hey whatever right don't worry I'll finish all my other ones cause I have another story in my drafts that I've been working on for months but I might publish it soon.

anyway enjoy yeah? okay.

SOMEONE'S GOT TO RIDE