011

once jungkook received jimin's address it wasn't even that far like 10 min's it was the college near his house after all.

jungkook was scared to knock on his door.

"fuck okay I can do this, we've talked on the app shouldn't be that hard right?" jungkook said to himself before knock on jimin's dorm

he heard a faint coming, wait a second he couldn't really hear his voice cause of the door.

jimin opened the door and jungkooks jaw dropped he was even sexier in person, he was wearing a long clearly see thru white t-shirt the hung off his shoulders, black sweatpants and his hair was everywhere fuck.

"Jungkook wow you look even better in person, come in sorry if it's a mess taehyung isn't the cleanest person"

fucking hell his voice, what the fuck.

"I uh you look fucking hot jimin, and well hoseok isn't either so doesn't bother me much."

Jimin hits jungkook with a pillow and asked him if he can help him clean up a little, jungkook did hesitate a little but jimin said he'll give him a treat in return.

it was about 20 min's after they finished cleaning, jimin offered him a drink.

"So jungkookie, should we play twister like I said or answer some questions?  cause the movie doesn't even start til 7:30pm and it's only like 12 something"

"We can finish the questions cause I ain't flexible to play twister"

"Well I am and okay let's continue."

Jimin shifted himself on the couch so he can face jungkook he felt like he's  know jungkook longer than he has, he felt comfortable and so did jungkook.

"Now i know i can use the flexibility sometime..jungkook winked at jimin and jimin just giggled and jungkook never heard something so beautiful before..okay 11. you know when you were in kindergarten and the teacher asked what you wanted be when you were younger what did you say?"

"Oh damn honestly, and don't laugh I wanted to be a dinosaur hunter"

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh, only to be hit by jimin again.

"okay okay sorry, but dinosaur hunter? it's okay I wanted to be idol like a dancer or vocalist"

"Well that was better than mine and I had a love for dinosaurs when I was little so yeah, and I thought you can't dance?"

"I can't so maybe you can teach me like I said it was a dream."

"one day I will, and okay next question dreamer boy."

Jimin was cute jungkook thought he was different from the jimin on the app he liked it, of course he loved the sassy jimin too. he wanted to tell jimin that when he asked him to go to the movies it was actually a date.

"Okay ummm, you.. this is awkward as fuck talking to you in person asking these questions."

"Why baby can't be your horny self?" Jimin laughed again, but when he did this time he put his hand on jungkooks thigh and fall on his chest laughing.