004

it was late in the afternoon, jimin had barely woken up..let's just say drinking wasn't a good idea last night. Jimin doesn't even remember how he got home last night. All he remembers is sending that friend request to that jeonboy

jimin grabbed his phone off the nightstand.

*new message*
*6 friend request*

Wow this shit works fast

New friend request

sugataken ✔
eatjin ✔
taehyungie ✔
rapjoon ✔
sex-me
hoseoktaken ✔

Who the fuck names themselves sex-me for crying out loud what I'd get this app..and why did I agree to it...is taehyungie my taehyung.

Jimin got up from his bed only to find out having some lower pain. Damn wtf did I do last night.

He took off his pants and found a giant bruise on his thigh...some more bruises on his abdomen.

maybe a fight? fuck did I get laid? shit I hope not I may talk a lot of things but hey I'm a virgin okay.

-

The thing about Jimin is he can be a horny fucked he loves to talk dirty he's a 22 year old boy that hasn't had sex yet.

"Why am I over thinking shit" Jimin mumbled to himself before heading to the kitchen.

Jimin's phone started to ring, he glanced at the message that he hasn't opened up yet.

"Yo park fucking jimin you actually made a account thanks for the follow bro"

"Hello to you too bitch, and well you keep nagging me to so I did"

"I wanna add that jeonboy he seems cool, but no kink such a shame"

"What the fuck is this app tae?"

"Friends app of course"

"Kim fucking Taehyung you better not be lying to me why the fuck would a damn friends app ask about your kink and favorite sex position?"

"Oh would you look at that I got to go my frog is calling me"

click

"DON'T YOU DARE-HELLO? HELLO? FUCKING HOE."

Jimin still had no idea why he continued with the app...well a certain boy caught his interest.

Messages

jeonboy: hello?

pjm: hey there

-------------

and so it begins