Chapter 6

*Theme for the chapter: Another Girl by The Beatles*

"You're making me say that I've got nobody but you,but as from today well, I've got somebody that's new"

Chapter 6

John had to screw it all up. I could have faked being someone else so she would like me but now she knows I'm was that chubby kid from Liverpool. I almost had a chance, but not anymore.

But on the bright side, I did get to see her. The girl I've loved forever but yet I figured I could never be with. So many things were different about her. Holly had changed so much, but I could still see the girl I fell in love with so many years ago inside her.

I've become a love sick puppy, and I hate it. And yet, I can't stop thing about her.

Maybe I won't see her at all while she is her in Liverpool. Maybe she will only be here a few days or a week or something of that nature. I could avoid her, because if I see her. I'll probably do everything I can to be with her.

And I mean EVERYTHING.

Oh, and did I meantion that I do have a girlfriend? No, well I do.

I hate my girlfriend. And I know she will be waiting for me when I get home. The only reason I am dating her is because...

Long story short I guess, I felt I owed her for what she did.

When my mum died of breast cancer, it hit me pretty hard. I mean, she's my mother and I miss her dearly. Lilly was the person there right away and she helped me through it. I had other friends of course, mostly guys, and they never really went through anything like that. Lillian hasn't either but she was very kind towards my family, mostly me.

I almost deveopled feelings for her, but once I was able to move past the death of my mum, I realized Lillian is a crazy bird. She can't stand it when I do things without her, but I don't know how to break up with her without her going crazy on me.

What's a Beatle to do?

I usually avoid her, but I knew she would be waiting for me.

And she was.

Ringo opened the door of the train, once it had pulled to a stop and we were able to get our bags. I noticed Holly right when I stepped out last, behind the others, with my stuff in my hands. She gracefully stepped off the train car and onto the concrete. Her chest rose as she breathed in the Liverpool air. And when she breathed out, her name was called.

"Holly?" But it wasn't me who called out to him.

It was Lillian who had called out to her long time friend. I frowned a little bit, now I knew Lillian would force me to come along with her to whatever she wanted to do with Holly. Well, at least Holly would be there. That would make everything a little bit better, I would hope.

I had to force myself to look forward and walk along with my friends into the small crowd formulating outside. I stood in the crowd and looked down at the ground, distracted with my thoughts.

"Hey Paul." Ringo's voice rammed into my thoughts and I forced myself to look pleasant as I looked up at him.

"Yes Rings?"

"We are gonna go Paul. Do you need a ride?" I looked over at George, who was next to Ringo, and John had disappeared to some other place. I shook my head in a no response and they waved a goodbye before turning around and walking to that car that George or Ringo was going to take home.

I looked around and saw Holly talking to Lillian still, but this time she was infront of me. I didn't want her to talk to Lillian at all so I called her out.