Renesmee Faye

And in that moment I knew I would never get tired of it. Not ever. It's next to impossible To explain the feeling I get when I'm on stage. Or when I'm behind the curtain watching the act before me. When I'm behind that stage and can feel and here the energy from the audience on the other side. I could possibly never get enough of it. As I go on stage in the black out. Staring out but not at anyone or anything in particular. Waiting for the lights to come on. For the music. And when they finally do, revealing the floor I'm on and the people in the room. As I move to the music I spent months on. Everything I worked for was for this moment. This very moment. All those months of practice were leading up to this moment. When I'm on stage, I feel so present with the world. I feel like I've become part of the world. Nothing else matters in those moments. Nothing at all. And when I finally finish and the crowd cheers as the lights go off, I could not possibly trade that moment for the world. What upsets me the most is that stage time goes so quick. It's like sleeping. You get on stage and it's like falling asleep you get off and you wake up. It's so quick but the moment is so real and present. The atmosphere of the place and the energy is enough to fuel me up. I could live off of it quite literally. I long to be on that stage again. To feel it beneath my feet. To feel the lights cover my whole body. To have the audiences eyes on me. It really feels like something from a dream. Nothing Would make me more happy than being on stage performing and feeling the energy around me. I could do it forever and ever. Performance after performance. And I could not ever get tired of it. Not even once.