Time stopped

Traffic is so bad in the winter. I've been sitting in the same place for half an hour now. Good thing I left pretty early, so I know I won't be late to my appointment with Johanna. The cars finally start to move. I get to the building soon enough. I'm way to early but I don't want to go anywhere to spend my free time, so I just walk in and sit on one if the couches on the highest floor of the building. Johanna's office is just down the corridor. I sit and stare down at my hands for awhile. The voices got really loud this morning and they continue to this minute. I'm suddenly, rudely interrupted by some girl who asks "excuse me, uhm do you happen to know where Mrs Faye's office is? My mom recently changed offices and I can't seem to find it"
"Ask reception" I said, not even looking up at her.
"Well that's the first place I tried. Nobody's there. How professional." She laughs at the end of her sentence. Her laugh was like a symphony. This got me to finally look up at the girl and as I met eyes with hers the voices stopped. They shut up instantly. So did my heart. So did my breathing. Along with the whole universe and everything in it. I was frozen in time and I couldn't bring myself to break out of this frozen state. Her eyes. Those big clear blue eyes were the only thing holding me to the universe. There was only one word I could describe what she was. She was my soulmate. Its the only word strong enough to describe the energy within me and around her.