Chapter 4

“… And here Alpha’s is the meeting room where when you have meetings with members of your Pack,” I sighed I would never have one in here, my pack couldn’t afford the ticket. This school wasn’t cheap so the pack decided only the beta and Alpha’s children would attend.

I walked around the college with the rest of the pledges, “Now we come to the royal house,” I looked in awe of the great structure.

It was at least three stories high, with blue trimmings and blue curtains. Flowers sat in pots on the windowsill.  All in all the sight reminded me of home.

“Now come along Alpha’s!” Screamed the guide, “Soon we will be looking at where you’re staying,”

Scoffing I stood rooted to the ground and slowly I walked towards the door of the royal house, but before I got anywhere to knocking on its pristine wood, two buff guys emerged GIANT smiles on their faces.

“AGH!” I screamed as they boys took off with me in their arms and several more boys emerged shirtless and running towards the pool area, “LET ME DOWN NOW!” I screamed the boys all chuckled and continued running full pelt.

Once the boys had reached the pool, before they could dump me in, two very strong and buff arms pulled me out of their grasp.

“WOW ! Guys careful! You could have seriously hurt the fresh meat!” He yelled the boys laughed while I growled a low threatening growl.

“You have 3 seconds to remove your hands from where they are on my body before I kick your nuts!” in less then a 3rd of a second there was no longer hand around my waist.

“I’m Gus Elijah’s old roommate, don’t worry I would never EVER go there with you, your brother would hand me my face on a silver platter,” I laughed knowing that was so the truth.

“Pleasure, Shea, Elijah’s one and ONLY sister,” I laughed pulling him into a hug

“YOU GO GUY!” Screamed a very drunk and sexy man from within the pool, I laughed with him.

“Shall I show you round?” He was sweet but I knew I had to put on an act.

“Nah, its cool I got it,” I smiled waving and walking off back to the royal house knowing I would be able to follow the scent.