[000]

000

000 .::. names

-;

"he's such a little, oh my god."

youngjae tilted his head at the term, what was a 'little'?

"no, you dipshit. he's a twink."

a twink?

youngjae shuffled over to the table of the two males, obviously talking about him. "excuse me?" he sat across from the two, both of them exchanging glances. "what?" the black haired male spoke. youngjae cleared his throat.

"what were those names you were calling me?" his cheeks heated up to a dark pink. the blonde laughed lowly and turned to his friend, "i'll let you handle this one." he patted the boy's shoulder and hurried off.

youngjae folded his hands in his lap and waited patiently for the black haired boy to explain. "a twink, is someone like you. beyond innocent and submissive. not to mention you act like you're five." he explained. the only thing the brunette male picked up on was the fact he was told he acted like a child. "i don't act five!" he argued, pouting out his bottom lip.

"you're pouting, and what do children do? they pout."

youngjae huffed loudly and crossed his arms.

the black haired male sighed and reached out his hand. "look, you're a freshman and i'm a senior, and i'm going to look out for you. my name is im jaebum." youngjae stared at jaebum's hand before taking it in his much smaller hand. "choi youngjae.." he said shyly.

jaebum pulled his hand away and stood up from the table. "well i have to go. it was nice meeting you, sit here at lunch, i guess." and with that he hurried away from youngjae.

jaebum caught up with mark, rolling his eyes as he saw he was flirting with their english teacher. "stop being a fuckboy," jaebum said and grabbed his friends arm, dragging him away from the teacher. "what the hell, i was getting somewhere with her!" mark whined. "you were staring at her tits while she was talking, i don't know how that is 'getting somewhere'." jaebum laughed.

mark glared at the black haired boy before elbowing his side. "how'd it go with the twink?" he asked. jaebum smirked, "i'll have him calling me daddy before he understands his algebra one homework."

-;;

i thought of my daddy while writing this lmao whats good papi