[002]

002

002 .::. baby boy

-;

baby boy >
daddy?

daddy! >
yes baby boy?

baby boy >
i need help

daddy! >
with?

baby boy >
my homework, it's confusing me

daddy! >
shall we facetime then?

baby boy >
sure!

youngjae waited anxiously as the phone dialed jaebum's number for facetime, his face turning a dark shade of red as a shirtless jaebum appeared on the screen. "hey baby," jaebum spoke, a smirk evident on his face. youngjae struggled with words so he simply smiled and looked down at his homework, reading the directions and first problem aloud.

"this is algebra one, right?" jaebum shifted through a pile of papers and youngjae assumed they were his homework from ninth grade. "y-yeah.." he replied quietly. after a moment of silence jaebum found the paper he was looking for and read the first problem aloud to make sure he was on the same page as youngjae. the small boy nodded and jaebum continued, "the answer is twelve."

"jaebum, you're supposed to help me not give me the answer!" youngjae whined.

jaebum quirked a brow, "what did i tell you about whining?" he shook his head. youngjae's face grew red and he pulled his sweater of his hands, covering his cheeks. "i-i'm sorry, d-daddy..." he said quietly. jaebum inhaled and chewed on his bottom lip.

the way youngjae stuttered when he said 'daddy' made jaebum's dick twitch in his pants. he breathed out, "youngjae, are you home alone?" he asked. youngjae nodded slowly. a smirk formed on jaebum's pink lips. "i want you to do something for me, okay," he licked his lips, "i want you to strip for me."

"s-strip?" youngjae shifted nervously in his chair. jaebum nodded, "if baby boy does a good job for daddy he'll be rewarded." youngjae's face lit up at the mention of being rewarded. he hesitantly stood up and moved his roller chair out of the way, taking a shaky breath before slowly removing his sweater, jaebum palming himself through his jeans. youngjae proceeded to then remove the shorts we was wearing, and was now down to his boxers. "e-even these..?" he glanced down nervously.

by now jaebum had removed his own jeans and boxers and he had this hand wrapped around his thick cock, pumping himself quickly. he nodded, eagerly waiting for youngjae to remove the thin lining around his member.

youngjae hesitated before removing his baby blue boxers, revealing his tiny dick. jaebum lowered his head and bit down onto his bottom lip as he released his seed onto his hand and allowed a low groan to emit from his throat. youngjae furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden change in jaebum's behavior. "d-daddy?" he shuffled through the heap of clothes to get closer to the phone.

jaebum inhaled deeply as regained composure, looking up slightly at his baby boy. "yes baby?" he replied, his voice shaky. youngjae stayed quiet as he was hesitant, his daddy seemed annoyed with him. "um, t-the homework." he said quietly. jaebum stared at him blankly before letting an 'oh' slip through his lips. "get dressed first, then we'll resume your homework."

youngjae did as he was told, slipping into his baby blue boxers and shorts then getting comfy into his sweater. "on second thought, can i just text you the pictures of the work? you can just copy it." jaebum said as he read over the paper. "but t-that's cheating, d-da—"

"what i say goes, remember? i don't want to punish you tomorrow." jaebum interrupted, his voice hard and cold. youngjae nodded slowly. "good, i'll see you tomorrow. good night baby boy, expect your reward tomorrow, as well." jaebum gave a smirk before hanging up.

youngjae's heart leaped with joy at the mention of his reward. he waited silently for the pictures of the homework, but, they never came.

-;;

hi im not ded