[001]

001

001 .::. lessons

-;

the first thing jaebum noticed when he entered the cafeteria was youngjae's pink sweater. it looked so nice on his porcelain skin, oh how he longed to touch youngjae's skin. it looked so fragile, but he just wanted to touch it oh so bad.

"staring is weird." mark flicked jaebum's head, the black haired boy flicking his friend back. "staring is caring." he smirked. mark cringed at jaebum's remark, he knew exactly what he meant by that repulsive statement. they both observed youngjae from afar, the young boy drawing on a piece of paper.

"whoa, looks like you have some competition." mark laughed, jaebum's eyes flickering onto a senior who sat across from youngjae. "yoongi," jaebum muttered.

in a flash, jaebum pulled yoongi away from the table and out of earshot. "not satisfied with your pet?" jaebum asked, referring to jimin, a sophomore and yoongi's boyfriend. though, yoongi will deny that jimin is his partner and refer to him as his sex toy. "relax, im, i don't want him. he's all yours." jaebum narrowed his eyes but backed away slowly, "know your boundaries, min."

jaebum took his place at the table beside youngjae and watched him explain to mark his drawing. he never noticed earlier, but he had a slight stutter. "i-i drew her bec-cause she reminds m-me of my s-sister," youngjae referred to the manga girl on his paper. jaebum glanced at the paper and instantly glanced at mark.

youngjae had drawn a half naked girl with her arms tied behind her back and her legs spread slightly. he nailed every single detail of, well, everything.

"youngjae, have you seen your sister like this before?" jaebum asked. the boy nodded frantically, "h-her boyfriend did it. i-i saw it." mark took the paper from youngjae, stuffing it into his pocket.

"do you know what he was doing to her?" jaebum asked, an evident smirk forming on his lips as the younger boy shook his head. mark reached over the table and smacked jaebum's head, jaebum flipping him off in return.

"you should never use that finger!" youngjae gasped. "yeah, jaebum," mark said in a mocking tone. jaebum clenched his jaw, not missing the way youngjae's body tensed. "well mark, maybe i wouldn't have to if you weren't such a--"

youngjae's small hand covered jaebum's mouth, jaebum inhaling the scent of strawberries his hand emitted. "you shouldn't swear either, jaebummie." he said softly. youngjae removed his hand and pulled the sleeves of his sweater over his hands, giving jaebum a small smile.

jaebum wanted to aggressively undress youngjae at that very moment. he struggled to hold himself back, his hand flying forward but instantly curling into a fist and slamming down on the table. "if you'll excuse me." jaebum breathed out, mark apologizing to youngjae and following after jaebum.

"bro,"

"his innocence.."

"bro,"

"fuck, his innocence is so tempting!"

"bro,"

jaebum finally gave his attention to mark, who was gesturing to a tiny youngjae who was waddling beside him. "who's innocence is tempting, jaebummie?" the young boy asked. mark snorted and quickly hurried off, giving jaebum a thumbs up.

jaebum shook his head, his black bangs following the movement of his head. youngjae pouted, "but i want to know!" he whined. jaebum stared at the brunette, deciding this would be the perfect time to teach youngjae a little bit about his twink-like behavior.

"you see, princess, whining isn't allowed. when you whine, you get punished." he said a bit slow, youngjae processing his words. "and if you're a good boy, you get rewards." jaebum added. the fifteen year old boy's eyes lit up and he grinned, his eyes turning into slight crescents. the way he smiled reminded jaebum of a manga girl, innocent and adorable.

youngjae clapped his hands together and tugged at his sweater. "how do i get rewards?" he asked. jaebum smirked and cupped youngjae's face.

"call me daddy and obey."

-;;

i havent taken my pills today lolsend help