Prologue

- 5 Years Later -

[ June 25th, 2022 Saturday ]

- New York -

~ Kian's Pov. ~

Kian: Kylie! Carter!

I say as I try to wash the dishes as quickly as possible. Currently the house was a mess and I just bought last minute plane tickets for a trip to LA for a while. I brought them late last night & I was excited do I did not get a lot done with packing and cleaning. So the consequence is that I have a lot of cleaning around the house to do in a limited amount of time along with washing clothes before we leave for our flight later today. We're gonna be gone 2 months and staying with my mother. Miss her along with all my friends and families that live in California.

Carter&Kylie: Yes daddy?

They say in sync, trying to look innocent as much, but they weren't.

Kian: Are you guys cleaning your room?

Kylie: I am.

Carter: Liar!

Kian: Stop watching tv and clean your room, or we're gonna stay home and you want be able to see grandma.

Carter&Kylie: Okay.

They say speaking in sync again, then fly back to the room in a spring. They always do that on purpose for the purpose of creeping people out, especially when they are meeting new people. They got the idea to do so from watching too much tv. I shake my head at them and try to quickly wash the dishes as best as I can. Once I was done I started cleaning around the living room, getting the toys off the floor. I put some back in the toy bin, leaving some on the couch for our trip in LA. Once I've done I grab a suitcase that I'm putting the kids clothes in.

It was a large suitcase since I was packing for three kids for the next 2 months. Yes, three kids. Kylie, Carter, and my 8 month old baby Angel. He's an loud child and his father is also my boyfriend who is currently in Iceland. He works with teenagers with this company that often travels a lot, taking high schoolers out of America to learn about a different country, and to learn more about their culture. His name is Simon and he's obsessed with traveling and loves kids of all ages. He likes to show them the world and give them something to remember, which is why he loves his job so much. He speaks multiple languages and is pretty damn smart, also really good looking. He just turned 27 years old, but he looks younger than his actual age. He's done a lot this year and I haven't seen him for 5 weeks, but in one more week I'll be able to see him and meet up with him in LA. He'll finally get to meet my family in person instead of phone calls and video chat. He's only met Izzy in person, but not anyone else.

When I moved to New York, he was the first person I became friends with within the first few weeks. We were just friends for a good year then things started to change. I knew he was into me before hand. but I wasn't ready at the time from the whole Jc situation. Plus I was more focused on raising and caring for the twins at the time. They were still so little and needed so much guidance at the time, they needed me a lot. They both demanded a lot of attention. Then the next year when the twins were 1 we started hooking up and we had this friends with benefits thing going on. Then we started officially dating, since then we've been together for the past 3 years. Every since that happened, things have been amazing for me and it has been better then ever. The twins adored him and he love's them as much as I do.