Chapter 2: This Is Carter & Kylie

- The Next Day -

[ June 27th, Monday ]

~ Jc's Pov. ~

Trevor: Morning girl.

Jc: Why do you always wanna spend the night here?

Trevor: It's better than staying in my apartment all alone.

Jc: So what you gonna do, move in with me?

Trevor: Thats a great idea, I could just turn the guest bedroom into my room.

Jc: Your not moving in here.

Trevor: I want to move in with someone, I feel lonely.

Jc: Move in with Lia.

Trevor: Lia and I don't talk anymore and you know that you ass.

Jc: Hey watch the language.

Trevor: You were asking for it.

Jc: When's the last time you seen her?

Trevor: A long while ago, when she was like 6 months into her pregnancy with Aurora. When's the last time you've seen her?

Jc: I've seen her on red carpets and events from videos and pictures online, but I haven't seen her in like a month, maybe two.

Trevor: Surprised she doesn't come over more, despite you always give her what she wants. A nice fuck.

Jc: Trevor, shut up!

Trevor: You can't upset about the truth buddy boy, you know it's true and you can't do anything about the truth. Why do you always end up sleeping with when she comes? Before you know it, you'll have baby number three coming from her pretty soon and she's not exactly the person you would want carrying your child.

Jc: Because I am a grown ass man and could do what the hell I want.

Trevor: Usually grown ass men are more mature than this.

Jc: Trevor please shut up, it's none of your business.

Trevor: I'm just looking out for you.

Jc: For what reason?

Trevor: Because when that special someone comes in your life, I'm sure they want be happy to know that your fucking with someone who doesn't want to stop and is still hurting over you and is in love with you still for some stupid reason.

Jc: Well I don't have a special someone Trevor.

Trevor: I know you still love Kian.

Jc: And he loves me too.

Trevor: But your in love with him, I know your not over Kian, you still love him and I know your hoping to get some thing out of the time he'll be here in LA.

Jc: Alright fucking future predicting, since you know me better than I know me and know exactly what I want.

I say being super sarcastic.

Trevor: Well in your case yea, sometimes you lose yourself, you always have those days where you just lose yourself and drown. Then you literally drown yourself with alcohol.

Jc: I don't have those moments as much as I used to.

Trevor: That's good for you, but you need a little help to cope with yourself.

Jc: Don't try to rule my world little boy.

Trevor: I'm just try to help you as your best friend and your brother.